underwater footage...outside

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Looks so empty without all the babies swimming everywhere. Boy they sure are getting bigger and bigger every year!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
and Big Bertha is gone...(the Sumi Orenji) ... i got a good offer for her and she already spawned this year so. she went to the folks who bought her twin a couple years ago. lost it to a heron. so they kept askin, so i decided to let her go... and i can use the money. thinkin about adding a butterfly. alot of customers ask me for them.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing! I love watching how they use their fins, especially the pecs, to move around -- like bird wings!

HTH

Howard
Reaction score
Shucks. It is something I have been thinking about for a while. I do not think I could make it available on the internet due to bandwidth.

Not only would it be fun but I think one might catch some problems faster too.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
addy has a thread here to link up to her streaming video... you can watch her pond live! above and below water i think.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Love your underwater photo's koiguy and the fish are cool! That camera takes nice clear pix.

HTH if you have never checked out addy's camera feed you really should! She can help you get yours set up.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
koiguy1969 said:
addy has a thread here to link up to her streaming video... you can watch her pond live! above and below water i think.
One camera below, 7 above. Love watching the yard. One watches our drive, I can see anybody coming up to the house, we keep that one private.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I need to find my thread explaining how to do it. If you have never gone into the cameras, (using IE) you need to accept the active x to load the splash page. A lot of times it is just a small message at the bottom of the page click to accept the active x.
I have IE (which I only use to see the cameras) set via compatibility view settings, adding myq-see.com

I loaded the mobile q-see on my new phone (finally after 14 yrs upgraded from a flip phone) it works wonderfully on the phone, makes a quick check of the pond so easy.

I just checked it is still working on IE
http://addy1.myq-see.com:85/webcamera.html

I don't want to side track koiguys thread will find my thread and help you if the above does not work......later heading out right now, we are heading to 95 plus today got stuff to do before the heat hits.

Ask a Question