Val is going into hospital

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
where do you get our emoticons from j.w.::) .
I've just had two days off for my birthday both Val having a relaxing time of things
Must say though feeling every day of those 57 years at the moment must cutback a little :( ,
Ive been pushing myself a tad too hard of late me thinks :(

Dave .

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Dave
Take it easy and get more rest as you have been through a stressful time w/ your honey Val and her surgery. If your body says slow down then do it.

I get my animations off the internet at many different places.
Some have direct links that you can just copy and post on a forum using their img link. You can just type smilies, animations or emoticons in your search bar and come up w/tons of sites. Most all are free to use. I really like this one: http://heathersanimations.com/ Here is one I am looking at now: http://www.picturesanimations.com/
and here's another one: http://emoticoner.com/emoticons/smileys

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You have to take care of yourself to be able to take care of Val .Hardest thing to do but the only thing you can do .Easier to say it than do it .I say it but still have not taught my self to do it .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I agree sissy I really do without my care of Val the government would have to pay for her care , its the first lesson you learn with the in sickness and in health playing a very big part of our lives , if you lve someone you'lll g to hell and pback for that person but there is only so much one can do at any one time .
Now after a little rest I'm raring to go again ....

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Care giving is hard. The one giving the care gets very worn, the one receiving the care worries about the care giver.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
learning that more and more .Left to do everything here from grocery shopping to shoveling snow .Sometimes I say I just can't keep this up but then I get my second wind and start again .So Dave sure know what you mean .I took care of hubbies mom and dad to until they passed away of cancer .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hang in there Dave, things will get better and easier as Val heals and starts to be able to do more for herself :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
yes j.w. i agree with you fully Val was up and out by the pond for a bunch of hours today , "it's done her the world of good and she's promised o come out tomorrow :).
So between my filter clean and water change we can sit out in the warming son and just watch he koi all day .

Dave;)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
yes j.w. i agree with you fully Val was up and out by the pond for a bunch of hours today , "it's done her the world of good and she's promised o come out tomorrow :).
So between my filter clean and water change we can sit out in the warming son and just watch he koi all day .

Dave;)
The best healing there is

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What could be better than sitting out in the warmth of the sun by your pond w/ your lovely wife :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Happy Birthday Dave!! My daughters birthday is today, the big 21! I will be celebrating mine on Monday. Wait, maybe not a celebration as I am not anywhere near 21! Just another year older! Funny how our outlook on birthdays change as we get older. :)

Ask a Question