What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
So....trying agin. I bought 3 more fantails now that the snake is gone. They assured me my 3 other goldfish are alive (1 gold, 2 blackies) cuz they chased those poor fantails around for quite a while. Were they ready to lay eggs too? Idk...but those blackies only come out of hiding when a female hits the pond. I am keeping my fingers crossed the darn things make it through the night.

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Sunset in a pond...
027.jpg
026.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
So, I had a bit of a nightmare last night. I just put 3 fantails in the little 30g pond I have right? Well I dreamed I had a 2ft Koi that kept jumping out of that little pond, and I kept throwing him back in thinking, hes waaayyy too big for this pond. Then I woke up with a sigh of relief. Haha! Too weird! (Btw, still have all my fish. I guess getting rid of that snake did the trick!)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
We did some landscaping and I did some pond cleaning for me son's birthday party last weekend. So now we have such a nice space to hang out <3

View attachment 92264

Panorama of my pond

View attachment 92259

The water was a little low here
View attachment 92258
View attachment 92260
View attachment 92261
View attachment 92262
View attachment 92263
Beautiful! It looks like a lot of fun to watch and hang out by! Sounds like you have a great place to throw a 4th of July bash!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Cute little guys KC, I cannot find your little black one! Sounds like you have been bitten by the pond bug. Will we see a bigger pond in your future? lol

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Beautiful! It looks like a lot of fun to watch and hang out by! Sounds like you have a great place to throw a 4th of July bash!
Thank you! We had fun having dinner outside and have a camp fire (in 90 F!!). It's a good place for kids to run around... i just need to walk around removing thistles!!!

Ask a Question