What does your pond look like ... Today?

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thanks Addy! Swap went well! Your plants like my pond and so far the koi haven't noticed the new lily. They destroyed the blooms on my purple this morning and were working on a new fuschia bud.
007.JPG
010.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
so far only a little rain and some wind but my niece and her hubby and 3 children are here they were only a block from the ocean in NC and worse they are on an inlet also .They are here in VA since it was mandatory that they leave .They are now going over to my other sisters house .I am exhausted from 3 little children .They are good but always on the go .But I had little weed pulling buddies at least .Free labor ;):)

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
so far only a little rain and some wind but my niece and her hubby and 3 children are here they were only a block from the ocean in NC and worse they are on an inlet also .They are here in VA since it was mandatory that they leave .They are now going over to my other sisters house .I am exhausted from 3 little children .They are good but always on the go .But I had little weed pulling buddies at least .Free labor ;):)
I’m glad you’re all safe.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
looks like the storm is well below us and we just got a call from friends who are headed our way now .They stayed at a hotel last night and called to ask if they could stay here .They live on the coast of NC also

Ask a Question