What does your pond look like ... Today?

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Sunny here today and temps above 50 F. I’m sure I’ll appreciate the software update to the mobile site once it becomes second nature. My wife reminds me that my first response to change is resisting it. At least I see that now, with age...:)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
still ice palace here but it scares you when it comes crashing down .Some crashed down from the pergola and scare poor pickles .This is the first time he has seen ice like this .I don't mind winter here as long as it does not snow .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
A bit of ice on my pond this morning. I still have my pond top edge filter pot going. Wonder if it gets really cold out if the thing will freeze even tho the pump is pushing water up the hose. We haven't had a really hard freeze here yet. Just down into the 20's so far but doesn't stay that way for too long.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Ice is all gone and a sunny 47 degrees outside .went to habitat and they have tons of brand new mattresses for 50 dollars

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
addy home depot has a 1 day sale on wood and vinyl flooring .I got an e-mail from them this morning and thought of you

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
addy home depot has a 1 day sale on wood and vinyl flooring .I got an e-mail from them this morning and thought of you
Thanks it is the click flooring honey wants to put down the 5/8 in glue down floor. Ow I would jump on it and guess as to how much we need.

I get those one day sale notifications also, used them a few times.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Beautiful healthy deer!
They bed down in our yard and woods, have a real variety to eat up since I don't fence anything off. I do protect a few of the small plants they would eat to the ground, until they are big enough to survive the munchers.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have a white buck here but have never been able to get a pic of it .It is a 10 pointer and have had a few doe's also that are white .I feed them back in the weoods and give them fresh water and put str5aw down for them to bed down in .I do not allow hunters here .Best thing is the babies in the spring .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hubby had doctors appointment today his blood pressure was really low .98 over 60 so now he has to go back again next week and doctor took him off one of his meds.

Ask a Question