What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Pond has been left to defend for it's self due to traveling. had a slew of leaves in the bottom of the pond. and my tripple skimmer basket was fullllllllllll. that is probably the largest benefit to the Helix skimmer is the triple tall skimmer basket as it is literally three pool skimmer baskets fused together one on top of the other .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
it will be in the 50's and mid to high 60's all week so lots will get done .I had a light go out last night on the pond so need to replace that and when I pointed the flashlight at the water I noticed some stuff on the bottom so will try to net that out .

Reaction score
Country
United States
My pond today. Happy Thanksgiving

Attachments

• 20191125_100739.jpg
    20191125_100739.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 92
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
it will be sunny and 80 here
It is beyond reason how in today's world we except weather, news and politics to exaggerate sugar coat and down right lie ! and we do not demand these people's heads on a spit. there's not one minute of one day you can't find this on TV today! WHAT IN GODS NAME HAS HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY ? AND WHEN ARE WE GOING TO PUT A STOP TO IT? .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
oops sorry daddy that was supose to go with lisa saying her weather PERSON overplayed the forecast.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Changed ours too - another case of overplaying the forecast! Much better for thanksgiving travel.

I actually never saw snow forecast for this first round. It originally looked like this weekend was going to be pretty snowy, but now that looks like there will be more rain mixed in than snow. We'll see.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
up in the mid to high 50's and 60's the next couple of days and probably will feel warmer than that with the sun out

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love the warmer weather where you are at addy but with it comes yard work year round and plus the bad storms .We have friends that worked for ford that live down there and they have had to come up here and stay several times because of the orders to leave .Kevin and his wife and Pepe and his wife come here .

Ask a Question