What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
76 today and tomorrow! Don't know what to do with myself! It's a horrible tease though.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
60°F today, wasn't supposed to be this warm again, but I'll take it! It is cloudy, and we had a small line of rain showers come through, but overall it's another nice day! They even removed our chances of rain for the next two days, and still 50s and 60s all the way through the forecast!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
About 50 degrees right now and tomorrow its going to 64 degrees! (Plus 18 Celsius) so I am extra happy with that cause really it could be snowing up here as it usually does in early March.

JB I still have ice on my little pond on front yard that's in shade right now. No fish in that little pond cause I moved them out last fall and back to big ponds that run continuous all year round.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
We actually got a bit over 60F today! :D Not only that, but the robins are back in considerable numbers, as well as the red-winged blackbirds. The REAL indicator of spring, though, was the three TURKEY VULTURES we saw circling over a farmer's field! Tomorrow I'm getting the riding mower ready!! (y)
John

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Should have added: Tomorrow morning j.w weather is moving in! Rain for four or five days. :( Better put the mower prep on hold!
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@HARO they are mowing their grass around here in the rain now. Not us we are fair weather mowers and don't wish to start that procedure till we absolutely have to. Storm is trying to start here now but no big deal yet.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Around here we don't touch lawnmowers, put our snow shovels away, or our snowblowers away, until at least mid-April. The second you do, you're begging for more snow, and everyone will blame you for it! :D

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
I can't complain, they promised a big storm over the weekend that never happened. They said it would be 22* Monday AM, it was 33. Overall, decent for early March.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Pretty heading to 82. Our current view. Ocean on the other side of the dunes.
tmp_17428-20160310_063408576703353.jpg

Ask a Question