What is your weather like ... today

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
We are fine. Lost power yesterday for a few hours. One man died in Seattle in his car while he and his little girl were in their car sitting in a park. A big tree fell on them but a passerby was able to get the little toddler out safely. Lots of trees fell on houses and wires and some fires from that. Man those winds were heavy! Think we beat the record on high winds for this area :jawdrop:
Good you are protected @callingcolleen1
Glad you are safe JW! Sad for hear little toddler lost his daddy! Must have been an awful storm. We just got the tail end of storm and wind is gone now but supposed to be little cooler now.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well it's cloudy and snowed good this morning, now mostly big wet puddle. So I played with the "faries" last night and look what happened! ' Now I feel like Mr. Friendly Giant.... "and over here there is a chair for someone to sit on".... After a while it gets hard to tell what's Real and What's fake!
The "Flowers" People! The Flowers!! (What did u think I meant!) He he. Some are teeny Tiny and hard to tell! Ha ha haaaaaaaaa
20160315_112850.jpg
20160315_112805.jpg

What's is one thing Different in the second picture?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
50 F today, snow's all gone, and the pond has been ice-free for THREE DAYS! Of course, I helped it a bit. Now I have to get the net back on before the herons or kingfishers re-discover it! :eek:
John

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Cold weather is moving back in. Nothing too bad, lows in the 20s, highs in the 30s for the next couple of days. No more 50s for at least a week.

Ask a Question