What is your weather like ... today

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
60 here this morning. Got the lily pond and stock tanks cleaned out yesterday. We lost a lot of frogs over the winter but there are a lot out there now including the tree frogs. going to try to get the garden clean out done today so I can get the deer fence up. I always over plant with seed starting so I think I may have enough for my garden. It's been raining all morning and supposed to rain all day so not sure how much will get done outside.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I think the temp is warming this morning than last night! 60 here, and I looked and through Thursday, no temp below about 65!!! Going to stay in 60's and 70's night and day. That's weird. Just light rain here so far, but the air is fresh, the frogs are happy, and the fish are hungry. Coffee in hand, going out onto the deck to see my koi and then to the goldfish pond to visit with them. Happy Tuesday, everyone. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Yesterday was blowing snow and windchill of 9f.
Everything is white and frozen again.
At least that would have killed the bugs that were starting to bug me.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well 60 degrees at 8:30 am and so far not a drop of rain and weather channel says it is raining here now .But nope news for them it is not raining

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Austria
It snowed yesterday... and today the forcast is for +20C in a few days time. Crazy April weather.

Reaction score
Outside temp this morning 29, bottom of pond 39. Sun shinning clear sky's but I see clouds coming this way:(. Hoping we'll still have a fair amount of sunshine.
My air pump took a dump 3 days ago:mad:. Hubby took it apart and both diaphragms are shot. Got new ones ordered so hope they get here fast. Since night time temps are still cold I was only running my waterfall during the day and then at night running the air pump so bottom of pond would stay warmer.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well rain only lasted 10 minutes and that was just light rain .When I bought my aerator I ordered 2 extra for my laguna aerator because they were so cheap

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Arrived home from Florida to 32 degrees yesterday afternoon, and heavy snow. The tree limbs were bent down this morning. They are predicting 64 degrees for Monday. Snow pack is still over a foot in spots.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They are showing a bad storm headed my way but hoping the mountains break it up as usual .Says around 1:15 am .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Rain but it is just spitting rain off and on, nothing really heavy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Only got a quarter of an inch yesterday, but St. Louis reported 2" hail. Sure glad THAT missed me! Rain again today, predicted at 100%, but when you look at the hourly, it never goes above 60%. I find that very odd. LOL Tomorrow they are once again saying some possible severe storms. I love to hear the thunder and see the lightening, but prefer to be home when it happens, not at the office.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Only rain around 5 am until 7 am but loved it .Got 2 buckets of weeds pulled and it is almost 10 am .Also retrieved 5 dead toads from the pond that aggie sucked out there insides .I did manage to save 3 of them from the same fate .Already over 70 degrees and sun is out and I have to go to lowes today ,But it is just so darn nice weeding when they come up so easy

Ask a Question