sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am not sure I would wish all this yarden work on any one .I like it to look nice but it takes lots of work for that to happen .I have to get to lowes but it is time to relax with a nice hot fresh cup of coffee ,the energy drink ;):ROFLMAO:I still have to get the parts of the swing out of the basement that I built and put it together.To many things and one mind that says you can do it .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Picked up my cup for coffee and it made me sad for all the friends I miss at ford

Attachments

• pond frogs and ford 012.JPG
    pond frogs and ford 012.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 98
  • pond frogs and ford 011.JPG
    pond frogs and ford 011.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 151
  • pond frogs and ford 005.JPG
    pond frogs and ford 005.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 107

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My yarden girl needed a hug

Attachments

• laundry persil and house pics 015.JPG
    laundry persil and house pics 015.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 104

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Love your old coffee mug Sissy, the good old days when we all bought local and had a better economy. Having a coffee right now from my old coffee pot, GE, made in Canada long long time ago, and it still works good!!!

must get ready for work now, should be nice afternoon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
43 here now, cloudy, rain supposedly moving in later. Not a pleasant day by any means.

And to top it off I caught two of the neighborhood kids messing around with the nets in the pond about an hour ago and knocking the stones into the deep section of the pond. :mad:

I wonder how long THAT'S been going on. I'm usually not home this time of day when the school buses are dropping kids off.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
The weather people have been threatening severe thunderstorm watches and warnings for my area for two days. The wind is howling right now, and thunder is getting closer. Flash flood watch now, too. I only got .25" rain yesterday, and .1" today. I'm not sure if they realize it, but it takes a wee bit more rain than that to cause flooding! LOL Oh, ok, I guess there were storms all around me for the last two days, where I was just got lucky and got missed. Tonight again they are saying some storms may be severe, there was 2" hail in the area yesterday morning and this morning again, different areas. I'll take just plain rain, thank you very much! My car is in garage, so if it's got to hail, let it be when most vehicles are inside for the night.
It's been nice and warm, no jacket needed so I am sure enjoying that! Frogs everywhere are rejoicing ... and toads.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Thunder and lightening all night long ... loved it! Not too strong of winds, so I'll take that. Only .4" of rain so far this morning, so no worries about "flash flooding" in the local ditches and streams ... YET! The worst of these storms is supposed to be this afternoon, but so far they have all split and gone either north or south of me. I just don't want hail after I'm at work. I like my car to be covered in hail storms. ;-)

Ask a Question