addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
60 at home 45 here but heading to 75 it is going to be sunny and warm for awhile.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mmmmmm think I need those veggies YUMMY .We have been getting heavy rain since last night and it did not get below 60 degrees and still warm out out at 6 am it was 65 degrees and now 70 degrees but rainy and foggy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
That sounds awesome. Yesterdays pond pic. Today's vegetable pic.

DSCF8257.jpg

DSCF8258.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
In NJ broccoli and brussel spouts grew great but her not so good .I have tried but the cool temps . never last long enough for them to grow good .When you get days that it might be in the 70's and 80's and higher it makes them want to go to seed before they even produce .Bell peppers and frying peppers grow good but tomato's get affected by the heat also .Brussel sprouts are really sweet when the colder weather hits them .I used to have them all winter in NJ covered by my home made moving green house

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
Well, the forecast has changed and what was expected to be 3" of s***, is now expected to be 5"-9" of s***.

(n)
We are due for anywhere from 3-8" of this nonsense when it all ends by tomorrow afternoon. Just depends on the storm track. The low pressure is going to turn north, the wind is going to come off the lake... you know what a mess that often sets up.

Ask a Question