addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We rented a pickup truck for tomorrow, hauling all the bags of trash back to our other place. On Friday they do bulk pickup. We can load up the bags and they come with a truck with the pick up claws.

The charity comes on Friday, the condo will be empty by Friday afternoon. can't wait!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
And watching the snow come down at home it is starting to come down hard

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Has anyone used Hobbly .com? I’ll be selling my moms birds on there, and They have fish and all other kinds of pet stuff on there as well. I was thinking I might use it to sell excess fish, stuff like that.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I take mine to get them done it is worth the 35 dollars to get them done ,he found things that i had no clue I could even take off

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I take mine to get them done it is worth the 35 dollars to get them done ,he found things that i had no clue I could even take off
I send our filled out workbook to phoenix, they do the work and send off to irs, cost...............a ouch but a write off the next year.
Some day it will be a smaller workbook.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Gah! I’m going a bit nutty. I’m currently cat sitting my bosses cat at my place, as she’s closing on a new house but staying at her MOL’s who doesn’t allow cats inside. He was born here, but has been an only kitty there, and lord! He’s spraying, ( his neuter is scheduled for next week) and I don’t think I’ve ever met such a chatty cat! All night long, all day long, between him and my moms birds, I just want silence! I’ve posted my moms birds for sale, she asked me to sell them for her as my step dad is on dialysis, and the bird dander would be a problem. I want my house back! No more roommates, extra pets, pet sitting for a while. The roommate brought in a tom we were trying to chase off, she “ adopted him” but hasn’t got him fixed, so he and the bosses cat get into it all the time till I said her male stays in her room or outside, she’s already trying to get around that. She’s looking for a place of her own, but she’ll be on housing and thus there’s lots of paperwork and red tape crap. I’m tired and cranky, I want spring time so I can pond and relax!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Today is dump day! We are purging the trash. Tomorrow the charity coming. Saturday a empty condo. We have gone through a 50 bag box of the large black construction bags. Plus another 18. Have around 20 sitting there waiting for the day we can dump. This is some of the charity stuff. Going to be one busy labor day for us.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
so sad that his family cares so little about him in life and in death .A life in boxes and bags is sad

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Went snow sledding with two of the kids yesterday as they have no school this week, I have an inflatable tube this year so I had some impressive speed going down the hill, it's a pity the show is melting so fast. Today I have to get sons physical done for school and do the grocery shop on the way home.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It's Friday!!!

I'm hoping to be done working early, and spend some time taming my 2 new baby koi

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I just saw on the other thread some fish in your basement, what type of Koi did you get? And congratulations.
Thank you!! :)
They are both butterfly one is a Platinum Ogon and the other one is a Yamabuki Ogon
I used to have both!... the white one I lost years ago ( pond overstocked/low dissolved oxygen ) and the yellow one I lost the fall before last, I didn't know it got in the skimmer (it did that a lot) so when I turned the pump off and once the pump is off the flap of the skimmer closes and the fish gets trapped...then the freezing started and by the time I realized it was missing , the skimmer box was frozen solid

I just had to replace these two fish, I love how they stand out in the pond

Ask a Question