I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice table your made @sissy !
Last night we drove to get 150 free bricks to use as bracing under 2 x 4" boards for a new floor hubby is building in the woodshed. Wood will be better off the dirt ground that all the moles and rabbits disturb under there all year long.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Tentatively waiting for the first mosquitoes to show up....:p
They're all partying at my house!
I mean really, one day we were fighting freezing temps, and the next we were smashing mosquito
smitching.gif

Rex

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Was at the ponds edge fishing string algea out with my hand. I heard a rock fall in my pond but didn't see it. 30 minutes later when I couldn't find my phone and I had looked all over the house 5 times...it hit me...that wasn't a rock it was my phone.

I immediately removed the battery in my Samsung and put the phone in a bin of white rice. About 30 hours later I removed it from the rice put the battery in and as far as I can tell it's fully functional. 3' of water and 30 minutes submerged!!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol mine is water proof, luckily, so far it has not hit the water, but I have dropped it many times.

One of my older phones I actually ran over it with the tractor............it survived!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
pond is on hold for now, 40 square yards of floor tiles and adhesive being removed from my kitchen and hallway , using a lump hammer and bolster chisel and me by myself
75 % done now, new tiles are on the way, and the tiler wants 20 euro a square yard just to lay them down after im finished the hard work,
what a rip off , but its the norm /average price here in ireland just to lay them

Ask a Question