j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Me neither we go across the road and all is well. Lot of good neighbors and food and fireworks!
Too many drunken idiot's out there on the roads just waiting to ram ya.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We just watched the Macy's fireworks display on the TV. Didn't have to stand up the whole time, no bugs, excellent music, and no traffic to get home. AMAZING! We didn't watch all the hoopla before, just the fireworks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I got called in to bag ice and work on the cooler for 4 hours. My wrists hurt. Came home, watched How to Train your Dragon 3, enjoyed it, now bed!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm dreaming of the day when all major projects will be done, and I can actually rest and enjoy my weekends!
smtired.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I was bad! 6 more guinnies, and 6 new packages of bulbs on sale, three of which I doubt will grow, but for less than 6 bucks, I got three Delilah’s, one of which the tuber was mostly rotten, one iris that probably wont make it, a bag of gladiolus, and a few other such things.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was bad! 6 more guinnies, and 6 new packages of bulbs on sale, three of which I doubt will grow, but for less than 6 bucks, I got three Delilah’s, one of which the tuber was mostly rotten, one iris that probably wont make it, a bag of gladiolus, and a few other such things.
Jamie- No problem! We all know you are bored and have nothing to keep you busy! Sounds like someone else I know (ME)!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
NEVER I would go crazy
It’s much better to live out away from folks where you can do what you want. Grass is three ft tall? Oh well, better get on that before I have to bail it for hay! Want to remodel or plant a tree, or do yard work? No problem, there’s no code enforcement, neighbors, or city code to bother with! I love it!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That is the reason we bought the house, a small rancher on almost 4 acres of land. We are left alone. Very few people know we have ponds or bees.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My day off!!!! I’m enjoying it. Just watered my plants, I’ve got a container garden of tomatoes and herbs and flowers, I need to dust my tomatoes to keep bugs away cause I’ve got 7 little green tomatoes! The biggest is about golf ball sized, I drool thinking of eating it! The guys still can’t remember to water plants, so that’ll stay my task.

Ask a Question