addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hanging a new fan, might go out and sweat and pull more weeds. They are on steroids again.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Going back for more firewood. Cutting big rounds, rolling them to the gas splitter, throwing in truck to take home and remove from truck, split to smaller sizes and then stack. My back hurts!

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Baking a cake and cupcakes for a friends birthday, then roasting an overload of poblano and shishito peppers. Tomorrow is cake delivery and then attempting to seal leaks in basement walls.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Going back for more firewood. Cutting big rounds, rolling them to the gas splitter, throwing in truck to take home and remove from truck, split to smaller sizes and then stack. My back hurts!
Get a propane stove! click................heat

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Going to a jewelers to get my wedding ring cut off and remade. Darn arthritis.................

Other wise hiding from the heat, baking cookies, cleaning up honey debris, etc etc lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Forgot to mention we had a 4.6 earthquake at 3am. Woke us right up w/all the shaking and I couldn't get back to sleep right away. Shook for about a minute it felt like but no damage as it was centered about 25 miles from us.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Forgot to mention we had a 4.6 earthquake at 3am. Woke us right up w/all the shaking and I couldn't get back to sleep right away. Shook for about a minute it felt like but no damage as it was centered about 25 miles from us.
Wow glad you are ok!

Finally had to have my wedding ring cut off, finger hurting from how tight it had gotten, darn arthritis. It has been hurting all day as the tissue expands again.
Dear hubby is working with the jeweler to design a new one using my diamond. A real nice family run jeweler been in business been around since 1979.
They say there is a new band that is made to expand to get over the enlarged knuckle then lock shut. So we are getting that ow I have no clue what he is planning.

Attachments

• 20190712_185618.jpg
    20190712_185618.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 51
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Should have done it a year ago, if not more. Finally gave in.
There are options other than metal if you wanted to turn the old ring into a necklace instead. Safety rings are heavy duty silicone, I wear one, good for folks with swelling of the hands, or in jobs that a metal ring would not be good.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
There are options other than metal if you wanted to turn the old ring into a necklace instead. Safety rings are heavy duty silicone, I wear one, good for folks with swelling of the hands, or in jobs that a metal ring would not be good.
Thanks @JamieB the band they showed me clicks open, you can take it over your knuckle and then shut it. To remove just pull on it with your hand in a fist it opens up, or use the tool. Just can't remember the name. I never take the ring off so not too worried about doing that but sure don't want another one cut off.
Hubby is using the diamond with ?? to make a new ring. He and the jeweler are working on it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Thanks @JamieB the band they showed me clicks open, you can take it over your knuckle and then shut it. To remove just pull on it with your hand in a fist it opens up, or use the tool. Just can't remember the name. I never take the ring off so not too worried about doing that but sure don't want another one cut off.
Hubby is using the diamond with ?? to make a new ring. He and the jeweler are working on it.
These rings come in a variety of colors, mine is silver. Comfy as all get out, good option for folks who might need a non metal, flexible, safe option

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 77

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Look at that nice young non wrinkled non swollen hand! Mine used to be that way!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Vaccumed the pond yesterday. Had to replace a section of plumbing due to others watch the pond for me and leaning on the PVC feed that cracked the mounting flange. So today I'm just sitting back at the pond chilling and going over this xite

Ask a Question