Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Still haven't seen the tree kitties, momma hasn't brought them down, and the ladder is too short for me to peek. Their eyes should be open by now, and I expect they'll be learning to climb out soon enough. Once that happens, I'll begin the work of teaching them humans are their slaves! At least, that's what my cats say I should do!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
One of the tree kittens jumped out, I found it right before leaving for work. Lite penguin couldn't fly, but ended up getting the call at work that it didn't make it. However, the second jumper was caught, and is fine. That one sounds cute, white with spotsof various colors. As mom is a calico, I presume it's a calico too, thus female.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I've had this idea for while and decided to try it tonight. I'm working on making a wall hanging of a NASCAR track. This is Road America, which the only Wisconsin track NASCAR visits. It's turning out better than expected so far. Not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it. I used plywood, so I've got little holes that chipped when I was cutting that I'll have to use some kind of filler to fix, and then I'll have to paint it. Not really sure what color yet. I'm thinking black, since it's one of the few colors I have available that would look OK. If not, it might be awhile until I finish it since I don't feel like going to the store for something unnecessary right now

IMG_5313 copy.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hubbies son got married, via zoom. All relatives friends on zoom watching, his son was walked down to the "alter" by his ex wife.
OUCH. Sorry this whole pandemic has bit you both in this way.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I've had this idea for while and decided to try it tonight. I'm working on making a wall hanging of a NASCAR track. This is Road America, which the only Wisconsin track NASCAR visits. It's turning out better than expected so far. Not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it. I used plywood, so I've got little holes that chipped when I was cutting that I'll have to use some kind of filler to fix, and then I'll have to paint it. Not really sure what color yet. I'm thinking black, since it's one of the few colors I have available that would look OK. If not, it might be awhile until I finish it since I don't feel like going to the store for something unnecessary right now

View attachment 128049
pst... Bondo is the BEST wood filler doesn't shrink, sticks , sands easy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Oh sad about the little kitty. Hope the others are ok. Wonder how many there are?
Wind came up and the guys didn't try further. So For now, we Just have skydive. I just cleaned her eyes and nose, so she can actually see with them just opened. She's a cutie, but very adventuris. Just put mom out to go check on the others, I have to work third shift next too nights so I can stay up to care for this one.
On a sad note, just checked on thecow kitties, the lite girl didn't make it.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
OUCH. Sorry this whole pandemic has bit you both in this way.
It was fine, actually a nice way to have a wedding without the ex drama we run into. He was divorcing before I even met him, but I am still blamed for it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Got another eager kitten, even with the ladder on the truck bed, fully extended, can't quite see in the hole. I've got to get some sleep, so dad is on duty to watch for more little faces.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Ment to attach a pic of these two. It's grainy, but both are dilute calicos, with mostly white boddies and just spots of orange and grey. The one that fell and didn't make it was black, but these two will definitely be too visable outside and will end up as just indoor kitties.

Attachments

• 20200429_084121.jpg
    20200429_084121.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 50

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Maybe after this is over w/the kitties the hole should be filled in or covered somehow to keep mama cat out? @JamieB
Glad for the ones that are able to survive.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh how cute they are .I love to watch kittens and puppies as they learn to walk and learn where they are

Ask a Question