Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I'd chop that branch off, but it holds up the old wisteria vine. I'd already started thinking how to full it in so it can't be used again, with out addi g significant weight but not be blown out by wind.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Maybe just take some chicken wire and wad it up and cram it in there. No weight to that stuff. Or nail a screen over it. Or nail one of those tree faces over it.

face.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I found some old wood filler in a cabinet and decided to use that to fill the holes in my Road America wall decoration. Blended really nicely so I decided not to paint it for now. Just hung it on my wall.

IMG_5321.JPG

IMG_5326.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Maybe just take some chicken wire and wad it up and cram it in there. No weight to that stuff. Or nail a screen over it. Or nail one of those tree faces over it.

View attachment 128088
i'd hang that dude on a tree never saw one that good before . I just have Willie Crow
Willie Crow.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I've had this idea for while and decided to try it tonight. I'm working on making a wall hanging of a NASCAR track. This is Road America, which the only Wisconsin track NASCAR visits. It's turning out better than expected so far. Not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it. I used plywood, so I've got little holes that chipped when I was cutting that I'll have to use some kind of filler to fix, and then I'll have to paint it. Not really sure what color yet. I'm thinking black, since it's one of the few colors I have available that would look OK. If not, it might be awhile until I finish it since I don't feel like going to the store for something unnecessary right now

View attachment 128049
If you want that to stay natural and have a little pop try some blonde shellac

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
So, skydiver has an upper respritory infection, and it's gooping her eyes up. So since she's sick, I'm using tampinad to break up the crud, warm wet cloths to remove gunk from eyes and nose, and syringe feedings too. Momma cat had developed a grumble when I don't share the babies milk with her, or when babies get noisy wanting her. And sky diver is very vocal! The other one not so much, it also has the eye goop but not as bad and is bigger, and ears well just from mom.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good catch and they do have the pattern of a snake on them. Do they taste like chicken :smuggrin:

Reaction score
Country
United States
They taste like......fish.

To me, there are 3 types of fish taste...
Tuna
Salmon
Everything else
:p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
They have a very pronounced pattern! I'm all for removing invasive destructive species, so good job!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I got my diecast in the mail today. I have some from my grandpa, but this is the first one I've ever bought.
Carl Edwards, who was my favorite NASCAR driver before he retired a few years ago.

IMG_5384.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I do believe Sky diver will be a spoiled princess. Multiple times a day, I'm cleaning her face to clear the gunk from her eyes, tapping the crud from her chest, and syringe feeding her to supliment moms milk. She tried to purr once I'm some, and justnow fell asleep in my hand. I need to socalize her sister too. And come up with a name for her, as I try to give all the kittens a "kitten name" unroll they show a trait that earns them a name.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Cleaning my keyhole pond. I set Flower Power back up yesterday. grrrr.... Flower Power in the dark, dual filters lilies in, bog tray size reduced to what is easy to maintain and won't heat up that much in the sun. Oh yeah, the heron fountain doesn't look like much, nor the fence over the pond, but I lost 56 koi in 2 days once and I'm gone a lot. This isn't a show pond

Attachments

• DSC_1092.JPG
    DSC_1092.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Ask a Question