United States
1601918092187.gif
@Gemma

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Just ordered a pond pump for the new pond, the big outside one. Just got to get the liner done, set up tubing, bog, etc. So next spring I might get to use it. I went for this one. Has anyone else tried this brand?

Attachments

• 7E4C6E62-B0AC-4518-80B1-12E2D39D3290.png
    7E4C6E62-B0AC-4518-80B1-12E2D39D3290.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 35

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Just ordered a pond pump for the new pond, the big outside one. Just got to get the liner done, set up tubing, bog, etc. So next spring I might get to use it. I went for this one. Has anyone else tried this brand?
I literally have that exact pump, just in the 1200 gallon size.

it is the most wonderful pump you will ever come across, it is solids handling, so that you dont have to clean it out as often, I only clean mine out once a season and after 3 year it is still operating at almost full capacity.

aquascape always has high quality products, and although they can get pricey they are ( almost ) always worth it! especially when it comes to something as important as a pond pump.

great buy and you wont regret it!

( no I am not being paid by aquascape, I wish I was though ;) )

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Would love to be working on downsizing the pond we are closing but had firewood delivered and dumped in driveway ,then deck cleaning crew called and set up work for this morning. So- I moved the cord of wood to the yard so they had access to deck. 2 hours to pressure wash it and tomorrow stain and seal! May get back to pond before winter!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I literally have that exact pump, just in the 1200 gallon size.

it is the most wonderful pump you will ever come across, it is solids handling, so that you dont have to clean it out as often, I only clean mine out once a season and after 3 year it is still operating at almost full capacity.

aquascape always has high quality products, and although they can get pricey they are ( almost ) always worth it! especially when it comes to something as important as a pond pump.

great buy and you wont regret it!

( no I am not being paid by aquascape, I wish I was though ;) )
What kind of pipe/ tubing did you use? I’m thinking flex pipe, which will run to a mini bog. But first, I’ll have to get the liner done, set up the bog, get the rest set up

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
What kind of pipe/ tubing did you use? I’m thinking flex pipe, which will run to a mini bog. But first, I’ll have to get the liner done, set up the bog, get the rest set up
I used the non kink stuff that has the ridges, it is sorta expensive sometimes, but super sturdy and can turn tight corners, and of course never kinks which I very much enjoy.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I have been Christmas shopping. Online of course.
Thanks for the reminder, I've been so busy I forgot all about Christmas this year!
smrubhand.gif
...time to start at least window shopping!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Wow! starting early, in my family we dont start till at least end of november!

I already had stuff in the spare bedroom that I bought through the summer :ROFLMAO: If I'm out and see something that I know someone would like, I just buy it. Or if someone says they want something, I get online and buy it than. My old age, I would forget by Christmas. Plus, the family keeps growing, I don't think my finances could handle doing it all at once. I will miss Black Friday shopping this year. I so looked forward to it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Wow! starting early, in my family we dont start till at least end of november!
If someone else has already started, then it's time I do too!
I love the Holidays! ....the decorations, the smell of fresh baked cookies, the shopping....takes my mind off not being able to do much in the the garden .
October 1st I start decorating for Halloween and to me, its all one long holiday until January 2nd
smfall.gif

TheFishGuy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
U
If someone else has already started, then it's time I do too!
I love the Holidays! ....the decorations, the smell of fresh baked cookies, the shopping....takes my mind off not being able to do much in the the garden .
October 1st I start decorating for Halloween and to me, its all one long holiday until January 2nd View attachment 134502
I do love the spirit too, I have been collecting giant inflatables and decor since I was pretty young, and set it up in my fish tank room each season. Although I'm not allowed to set things up till after thanksgiving :rolleyes:

And of course, the sugary foods that come with it :)

this year I dont really want to miss my pond because by the time I get it full ( 2-3 weeks ) we will start getting snow every couple of weeks, so I might just maybe put a bunch of pumps in the bottom so I can see the fish all year round.....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
October 1st I start decorating for Halloween and to me, its all one long holiday until January 2nd View attachment 134502

I feel the same way! Our front yard is all decorated. After we take that down, mow again than a few weeks after that we put Christmas stuff up. I'm from a time that most people decorated for Christmas by Thanksgiving.

Ask a Question