Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
DEPLORABLE EVERY MILE OF THE WAY .
When i was coming back last night on the bike as im riding through a resivour area a state park. The car in front of me with save the planet /global warming and green piece sticks plastered all over the car . Rolls down the passenger window and throws out there leftover ice cream plastic cup spoon and napkins. Now for get about that i actually got a little splatter. That ticket me right off we happened to come to a stop as someone was turning. I pulled around infront of them and made the ass walk back and go clean up there crap. People who had no clue what was going on were a bit pissed but it seemz the car behind me saw what happened and ridiculed the couple.
Practice what you frikin preach . Every time i go for a hike in the middle of no where its always water bottles thrown about . Not soda or as it use to be beer.

Ad

Advertisements

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good for you @GBBUDD ! My hubby did that once also. Some guy threw stuff out his car window and hubby picked it up and got out at the next light next to the car. The guy rolled his window down and hubby tossed the garbage in his window and said to him "I think you dropped this"! The guy rolled up his window w/a shocked look and drove off slowly :smuggrin:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hubby and i would get along just fine.
This is not the first time some thing like this happened . I saw a kid years ago dump his pizza box napkins paper plates and plastic cups out the window of a jaguar . right in front of my home. I FOLLOWED on the bike and followed him only a couple miles to where he pulled into a home got out and walked right in the house. well i didn't know for sure he lived there or if the girl did but i figured if they were close enough to walk right in it was good enough for me. I went back picked up his crap and took all my trash put it in my truck and drove back to the house. Took the trash sliced open the bags and dumped it all over the front yard on the grass in the bushes I wish I had more . When a guy came out hotter then hell and I explained to him what was going on and I saved the pizza and crap for last and dumped it out. The guy called the kid out who was his son driving dads car. Dad apologized to me made the kid apologize and told me not to worry about a thing he would take care of it . I drove off

Would you please
Could you please
Please
Won't you be my Neighbor!

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
One time he was in a rest area and two guys speaking Russian got out of a car and both threw gator ade bottles onto the grass. He told them if that was the way they were gonna treat our country then go back to Russia! They picked up the bottles and said what you got to badmouth our country for?

Ad

Advertisements

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Donor
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Treating bees, feeding bees, filling a dumpster #6 this year and huge dumpster, cleaning out garages.

Gave away a ton of tools to a guy that came to work on our AC unit ie installing a new one. Filled up his car, he was thrilled! Nice kid, neighbors nephew. We were not using so I figured he could use them. Some brand new, late hubby bought I hauled across country. We need the room lol. Can now get 6 cars into garages!

And found the leak makers, around 6 raccoons walked across the loop ponds right where they can push down rocks and liner. Around 6am. We are going to make a raccoon bridge

Ask a Question