Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Oh yea, when their mom takes care of the feeding and cleaning. Then the mom gives the humans a turn, and a poo storm hits just as they switch from milk to real food! The moms mom wasn’t a good mom, she would do fine at first, then when they’d start teething she’d try to wean them immediately. Hopefully Martini doesn’t. I’d like them to get big and beefy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Ummm, husky mix mutts.,grandma is maybe a beagle mix, not sure who daddy was, maybe her dad in which case pups are 3/4ish husky. Or just under half if it was her brother, we didn’t catch on that she was in heat on time, so it was dad or brother, and dad is the dominant male, so I suspect him.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
The dark faced male is quite vocal when mom steps out of the box. He tells anyone willing to listen that he’s not happy, and growls “ ferociously” when you laugh at him. The female has the white face, and she chimes in a bit, but not much. Then the other male was busy sleeping this morning. I didn’t disturb him just for a picture. I do believe I’ll be calling the noisy boy Ewok or Wicket, until he either earns a new name or finds a new home.

Attachments

• 58774C7C-21F4-4782-A849-2F4DCD2010E6.png
    58774C7C-21F4-4782-A849-2F4DCD2010E6.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 29
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Too cute, makes me want a puppy!
smpetdog2.gif

My dog will be 14 in January. He doesn't look or act that old.... then again the one I lost last year, didn't look or act that sick
...he was only 7yrs
smcrying.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
They are hitting the very cute stage. Mom still cleans up after them, feeds them, but eyes are opened and they are toddling around, doing funny stuff, and just looking cute as can be. Next step for them is teething, when we can expect them to cry and then mom will start dreading feeding time. Then begins destroying everything they can get their teeth on... that lasts too long.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Then begins destroying everything they can get their teeth on... that lasts too long.
Our little one just lost his last two baby teeth, upper canines, 7.5 months old. We have chew toys everywhere, luckily he did not chew on too many things that were not a toy. We did lose a phone cord.

Love his long beautiful eye lashes, never have I seen them on any of my yorkies.
20201031_075854.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
So I was thinking...if the temps keep raising and the pond water warms up, do I need to start feeding the fish again?
Feeling hummmthinking.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Puppies have started growing teeth. With husky’s, this results in very vocal pups telling the world of their woe, at least these ones are vocal. This litter is probably more vocal than others we’ve had. Very quick to tell us how ferocious they think they are, that mom has stepped out, they hurt, etc. I just softened dog food in water with a small bit of puppy milk replacement, and then let it cool. Just spent 10 min teaching them to eat it, and of course big boy was feet first in the bowl.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Puppies have started growing teeth. With husky’s, this results in very vocal pups telling the world of their woe, at least these ones are vocal. This litter is probably more vocal than others we’ve had. Very quick to tell us how ferocious they think they are, that mom has stepped out, they hurt, etc. I just softened dog food in water with a small bit of puppy milk replacement, and then let it cool. Just spent 10 min teaching them to eat it, and of course big boy was feet first in the bowl.
Are you keeping them all?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My strawberry plant in the kitchen is still going strong, it looks a bit skimpier after I pruned off most of the old leaves, but it has lots of new growth and new blooms

strawberry.jpg

Ask a Question