Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
For epoxy tips, they can tell you how to do it. Heat guns, rubbing alcohol spray, various tints, tricks, etc.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
After doing all the boat wood with 4 layers of epoxy I did learn a bit! A heat gun in valuable for the bubbles. I will be living on you tube for a bit picking up on how to! I am looking at doing a white and gray/black look.

I like the fact they say with their product you have time to work it. The epoxy I used for the boat was getting hard within a short time.

This is one u tube with a look sort of what I want. Small area, so the pattern will be kept on the mild side.
white.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
So glad I could point you in the right direction. They’re a good company, I had an easy time when I ordered their product. It was the first time I worked with epoxy, on a wall, with the vertical epoxy kit, and oh boy! I was smart and had put tape around what I needed it to stay off, but... I was a bit messy and then I discovered that if you try to touch up an area after it’s starting to set, it still responds quite a bit. So that area looks a bit like the wall is starting to melt. But it came out ok

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol I quickly learned once it starts to set DO NOT TOUCH! And it drips and it is messy. Also bubbles! one of my layers bubble like crazy, a heat gun gets rid of them. Had to sand and do over that layer

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thanks everyone!
@addy1 I love all your before and after!
I miss seeing the horses!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’m still awake for some reason. Puppies are teething, I went out to feed them and noticed they have fleas, bathed them, sprayed them with kitten safe flea spray, and they are inside warming up, drying, and sleeping. Until they are fully dry they won’t go out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
So I set myself a list of chores to do on my two days off, but a headache derailed all that. Stupid tension headache from a muscle in my shoulder going all up my neck and into my face. It finally eased about 4 hours ago, so I got to work. Bathroom has been cleaned and edges scrubbed, ready for a plain mopping. The newest rescue has a thing for peeing on the bath mat, so that’s why it needed deep cleaned. Mini pond filter has been cleaned, beta tank had a bit of a rearrangement, and laundry is in the wash. I still need to finish in the kitchen, and the floor in the sunroom.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It was a rough night. I need to put in a request for time off, extra time to sleep and then a day or two to work on the fallen limbs from that ice storm. My shift was an hour shorter than typical, only 7 hours. Standard for my schedule, but my boss is out today so I had to do books, receive in the truck, do all my normal stuff, plus extra because bosses boss is supposed to be in today... I’m worn out.

Ask a Question