Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My days off, I’m relaxing. Or trying to! Darn puppies are noisy thing. But I baked cookies a bit ago, have cinnamon rolls in the oven, both from store bought, not from scratch. I’ve yet to master the art of making cinnamon rolls. These ones were frozen dough, the pan I put them in was a little small so two kinda tucked under in a corner, then deflated when I tried to fix it, but they’ll get eaten. I’m hoping I can get to sleep once I’ve devoured one or two, I started to go to bed then saw they were still out waiting to be baked, had fully risen, ready to go. But I want to be up in time for dinner, taco night is best fresh, or these hogs will eat it all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Ok, I suck at following my plans. Two cinnamon rolls later, I’ve got three puppies fed inside, two are playing, one ate too much and is sleeping off a tummy ache on dads chest, and my kitty is upset that not only is his humom paying attention to dogs, but gave them HIS toy to chew on. As I started to attach pictures, someone piddled, meaning time to go back out as soon they will all need to potty, and probably .
15E009CB-6837-447B-894A-320F438D3D97.jpeg
D523625A-BE3B-438B-A148-FCCCED26AB1A.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
These three are kept on the porch with a dog house, heat lamp, and wood chips for clean up ease. I need to start bringing them in on occasion to socialize, give them the attention their mom isn’t, etc. Once they started teething she was out. I add puppy milk replacement to their food, because I know they need it. They should be getting fully weaned soon, but it’s not time for that yet. And I’m afraid we may not have gotten buddy fixed quite in time, dads girl Sable is starting to show, so hopefully that will be another small litter, and I can find homes for pups when they are of age. These will be good guard dogs, loyal to their humans, quick to sound an alarm, and willing to fight off evil skunks! I’ve got to find homes for most of the older ones and get the other male fixed. Then start on the females.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Going to play in the yard a bit, heading up to 65 or so again. We hit 66 yesterday but was too busy to go out and play.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Rainy and drizzly here today. Still have't covered the pond with it's winter solar cover as the weather has been up and down. Just when I think it's time, we get a warm up.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Pulling out regrowing lilies. 5 buds hitting the surface, they are just not opening.
Cut back some bushes, pulled lotus leaves, a nice 60ish day, cloudy and murky. 67 yesterday, 65 today.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You had five also? That sucks, it is a miserable recovery.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i have been laid out by a bad back many a day week month . but I was always able to work through it.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Dang 5 back surgeries and still fighting the good fight
lol when you wrote this I thought you meant you had 5 surgeries, I have not, it was late hubby. Which in a way led to his death. Heavy pain meds, the last was methadone, had a accidental OD. Started drinking coffee, which led to retention of the meds which led to death.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i have been laid out by a bad back many a day week month . but I was always able to work through it.

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
I have always remained in a state of mind that kept me from buying airpods, especially the stupid pros, like $250, noooo way.

then they were 50 bucks off, still way to expensive but I bought them, not worth the 200 that I paid for them, much less 250, but now I can flex! ( for those who don't know what flexing is it is basically where low life people show off materialistic things they have )

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Lol. Flex while you can, you’ll be an adult way too soon with bills, a significant other, maybe kids, then pond costs, and then next thing you know, you’re broke.

Ask a Question