Whatcha doing today?

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Very cool looking tree JW. Taking a break from yard and pond work today to bake a cake for a customer. I still have 4 more lilies to repot but the cake will take the better part of the day.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@j.w You're so lucky! I wish I had that friend with all the animals! View attachment 110443

She has a bunch, snakes, turtles, peacocks, goats, sheep, horses, donkey, ducks, chickens,African Gray parrot, parakeets,dogs, a cat rescue w/about 14 cats, koi pond and now she will be getting this beautiful mini-horse name Shiloh, She did have a bobcat but it died of old age. She acquired her from people that didn't want her anymore and they had all her claws removed so could not ever be returned to the wild.

This is Shiloh.........isn't he a beauty of a mini horse. He's 3 yrs old and a stallion right now but not for long.

Shiloh.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
She has a bunch, snakes, turtles, peacocks, goats, sheep, horses, donkey, ducks, chickens,African Gray parrot, parakeets,dogs, a cat rescue w/about 14 cats, koi pond and now she will be getting this beautiful mini-horse name Shiloh, She did have a bobcat but it died of old age. She acquired her from people that didn't want her anymore and they had all her claws removed so could not ever be returned to the wild.

This is Shiloh.........isn't he a beauty of a mini horse. He's 3 yrs old and a stallion right now but not for long.

View attachment 110451
Like I said she's my kind of friend!...I have 2 dogs, 4 chickens, 1 African Gray, fish, and a lot of wildlife, but I don't have a friend with horses and all that
I love cows! ...not to own, but it'd be great to have a friend that has them

Shiloh is beautiful (love the name)!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I want mini goats to mow the lawn and the fertilizer won't hurt either .My neighbor has 2 of them in his fenced in yard and they mow down just over an acre .He has not mowed his back yard since getting them .Free yard work .But that comes at a cost because no flowers or shrubs will make it either .So all the pretty stuff goes in the front yard

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
pulled them out cleaned them up now to get more olive oil and charcoal to season for upcoming bbq
20180502_155408.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
After work I wad able to get the underlayment and pond liner down...so happy about today's progress. Tomorrow I will tie in the bog and and start filling this baby up.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My back yard is fenced but not sure what my chihuahuas would think ;)mom lost her mind what the heck do we do now

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Wow! You're the Guru of barbecueView attachment 110525

nah i just like to grill and host bbq parties. i grill for 40-60 people any given time. 2 meats, a couple sides ie smoked grilled corn on cob or bacon wrapped corn on cob, beer spuds, or the likes , bread depending on if ribs or not, and desserts. 70% of the food served if from the grill.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my day off not sure I want to do anything but catch up on all my house work and maybe need to mow the back yard for my chihuahuas .Poor things are knee deep in it .

Ask a Question