Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
This weather makes me crave junk food!
I'm not talking about sweets, I'm talking about things like ...fries with mayonnaise....or fries with melted coby-jack cheese...or better yet fried spaghetti
smlicklips.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We are supposed to get rain .I have been dealing with acer again .This is the second hard drive that is going out and puter still under warranty like the last one was when it went out .Tired of this .Even windows 10 cannot do update either .They are sending me a new one .AGAIN

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My little idea of the tractor tire has been shot down, Dad has a better idea for the tire- fill it with sandy soil and loam, make it a strawberry bed! Big storms literally just a mile south of us are teasing us with a cloudy sky, strong winds earlier, a small splatter of rain. Tease!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
We are supposed to get rain .I have been dealing with acer again .This is the second hard drive that is going out and puter still under warranty like the last one was when it went out .Tired of this .Even windows 10 cannot do update either .They are sending me a new one .AGAIN

I run an IT company. acer is pretty good. I stink to win 7 so far til i have to move on like i had to with XP. But as a company owner i would tell my clients use the warranty dont pay me for the same fix.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep only had the first 1 around 6 months and problems with it from the beginning .They tried to resolve it but decided to send me new one and now second 1 same thing hard drive problems .I think I am jinxed .But acer does back their product .I had a dell for years and never a problem and it was a vista and had to sadly give up on it .I used my hubbies HP for awhile but it would not update to windows 10 and could understand that since it was an old 2000 model puter .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Putting rocks back where they belong around the pond after the Sweet Flag wrestling match! I won!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Remember to get all the roots out .I warned Tammy and she did not listen and it is coming back again .We pulled a big clump out of her pond and I told her to make sure it was all out .But guessing she missed something

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It’s the gift that keeps on giving! I’m looking forward to those kinds of problems, currently my problems are lack of plants. Lack of money, time, skill do play a part, but I’m learning, and the money will come with time.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep I made sure I got every piece outta there and today I had to lift a bunch of my rocks around the edge of my pond as I was having issues w/losing water levels. Sure enough the liner had sunk down lower than it was supposed to be. Lots of work to pull it up in one area of the pond. This is why I save most of my excess liner and fold it instead of cutting it all off. Had plenty and now water is staying where it is supposed to, yay! Too bad I am now dead from all the work!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
There should be a warning with those plants .Some pond stores will not even sell them .It took my truck and chain to pull one out of an abandoned pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
What is it? I know of several places I could use a plant that refuses to come out. Right along the river bank for one! It’d have to be able to tolerate dry conditions when the river is low, sandy soil, flooding. Currently the river bank is an erosion issue, with a crap ton of plants I hate, like those thorny vines that like to cut me up if I walk near them. I’ve no clue what they are.

Ask a Question