Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Well, the bedroom is halfway rearranged, hubby stayed up all night so he ran out of gas to finish. One of the runt kitties decided I need a kitty break, ambushed me to get pets. It’s so tiny! But spunky.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm sitting here daydreaming about my outdoor projects. I can't wait to be done working so I can get back to my flowerbeds!
I think the greenhouse will come down this weekend, then I'll be able to power wash and stain the deck while hubby continue building the new stairs....if it stops raining that is

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
cleaned my 2 tanks 24g and 40g. stained some trim to go up after done.. other then that nothing today rain + outdoor electrical do not mix. need no rain to get yard ready for bbq sunday.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Took one of 22 kittens to her new home, went shopping, next is house cleaning. Maybe a nap. Then close to sunset, I’ll go work on my pond. I need to do laundry, finish reorganizing the bedroom, since my little shelves didn’t work for hubby. So much to do!!!

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Put a new bed frame together then put up fence for new tomato planter and pole beans. Tied up flowers and flushed filters on pond to catch fry in filters. 17 fry moved to 75 gallon preform!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cleaning pond.....................been doing it for days now! Trying to get the water clear from stirring it all up fixing the sunken liner in the rocks. Getting there tho!
My long handled net is coming in very handy and so is the water in, water out plan. I can see my fish again!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My bog is growing like the weeds in the yard, non stop. Keeping the pond nice and clear.
Capture.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My weeds are way outgrowing any of my plants! I don’t know if I’ll get out to work on the pond, just now cooking dinner, I decided I want salad with chicken on top. Marinated the chicken, frying it now, it’ll go on a bed of Romain, tomatoes, and cucumbers. I’m munching an avacado with salt and chili powder, very yummy and healthy!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to my 3 day weekend, if the weather cooperates I might have updating pics of the "new pond" project, to post next week
smpraying.gif

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess I will be potting up my order from Trickers. The night blooming duo arrived today. Emily Grant Hutchings & Sir Galahad. I never finished potting up cuttings off the lilies I pulled this year. Trying to get the native plant butterfly garden cleared out and planted and the weather has not cooperated! We got 4 of the 14 beds cleared so of course the deer came in last night and ate my red raspberry bushes that were in one of the beds. Fence going up tomorrow!.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
My plan was to work on the pond build, finish house work, and do some gardening, but I had to go into work for “ just a short bit”, 6 hrs later, I’m home. Had a quick hard rain while I was at work, had to run out and get soaked to roll my windows up.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Today is payday, so groceries, the last of the laundry I hadn’t got to, some cleaning, then I’m working on my pond! I’ve decided to enlarge the berm around the bog, to support it better so the sides don’t fall. I need to finish setting up the water for the plants while I’ll be gone, and get the planters moved closer.

Ask a Question