sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
moved my sister furniture back into her house after getting her floors refinished and then had come home and catch my neighbors dog before she got in my pond almost 2 hours and got her in my fenced in back yard to try to catch her .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
every time Brea gets loose she comes up here and she knows there is steak here .Thing is she does not want you to catch her .She thinks you are playing and I told the owner that she is a big dog and needs to run .I do not understand why they think a 10x10 dog enclosure provides running space .Good gosh she is a pit and bulldog mix and she needs to run and exercise .She is bored .I told her fence in some of the yard so she can play .She loved my fenced in back yard and I threw around a toy for her to run and play and she was exhausted and the owner said she went home and slept for hours ,well no wonder .I can't have her getting in my pond .My fenced in back yard is not huge but at least better than she has

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
I put up an electric fence to keep the cattle out of our front yard, but I have to do some weed whacking to clear a path. My old puny pathetic Toro string trimmer died, so I went out and purchased a proper string/steel blade Stihl brush cutter. $600 later....:rolleyes:
Looking forward to having some fun chopping down some serious weeds. :punch:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
she tried an electric fence from tractor supply and it did not work .Brea just ran through it and she tried a shock collar but she started just training the dog and she almost 2 years old and should have been done when she was a puppy .I got one of those dr. 's years ago and that takes down brush like you would not believe ,I keep it at the other house ,since it is almost 12 acres to clear

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
every time Brea gets loose she comes up here and she knows there is steak here .Thing is she does not want you to catch her .She thinks you are playing and I told the owner that she is a big dog and needs to run .I do not understand why they think a 10x10 dog enclosure provides running space .Good gosh she is a pit and bulldog mix and she needs to run and exercise .She is bored .I told her fence in some of the yard so she can play .She loved my fenced in back yard and I threw around a toy for her to run and play and she was exhausted and the owner said she went home and slept for hours ,well no wonder .I can't have her getting in my pond .My fenced in back yard is not huge but at least better than she has
@sissy you threw a toy, let her play in your yard, and as a bonus steak. You have made a best friend, she will be back, and no wonder, you sound like a patient woman, the poor dog just received what all dogs need and want.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I told the girl who owns her it is just like breaking a horse .Takes time ,just like ponds .You have to show who is boss and who rules the hen house as my dad used to say .She asked me to help train her so I was over there most of the morning helping her .Brea is a good dog but she wants to be boss and no room for 2 bosses .So far learned to sit and give a paw to me but Jenn needs to show more love and using a strict voice when Brea shows off .Good gosh she is an EMT so should know this .DR's are great because nothing gets thrown around mitch unlike a trimmer

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I really didn't want to work outside today, but I had to take care of my wetland filter and free some of the remaining plants from being overtaken by the Hyacinth....temps in the 90s...it's hot!!
smhot.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
same here hot and humid and now time for an ice cold lemonade and cool off 97 here and sunny

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
beach sitting............................ forgetting about the weeds on steroids at home

I use my tractor to control the edges of our yard, Every few years I push the woods back, clear a 6 foot edge, again.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have to limb up the trees in the woods here addy they can really cause a hazard while mowing and besides that ticks

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Got my teeth cleaned and no cavities again been over 30 years since I had 1 small cavity YIPPIE

Ask a Question