Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm eating a bawl of fried pasta.... cause when hubby's out of town on business and I'm alone with the kids, I need comfort food!:D

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It was the woman and her friend that own chucks meats here where I get my meat ,bonus is her chihuahua got caught before she got fixed by her sisters chihuahua and had 5 puppies 4 males 1 female and she is the small longer hair chi. and she asked me if I wanted 1 as she knows how I spoil my boys .Told hubby and he just looked at me funny ,but know if he sees them we will get 1 They were just born 2 days ago .Happy Happy me .She is going to send me pics

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cooling off here now and enjoying being able to sleep at night, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
upload_2018-8-1_8-19-25.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm gonna go pull up some garlic. Man I am freezing now that we lost our heat! I have a sweater on and it's 62 out there right now. Sure was a nice cool bike ride this morning tho.

upload_2018-8-1_12-49-48.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They said rain today but so far clouds and sunshine peeking out once in awhile and 83 out .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Had finished painting the ex chicken coop. Sanded and painted the inside today. Put in a light, mini fridge, a rug, and a bunch of kids games. I now have the happiest eight year old with a new club house.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
All I have been doing is watching the thunderstorms and high 60 mph winds since 8 pm last night and at least the winds have calmed down but still heavy rain and thunder and lightening to watch .I have been worried about my trees but so far so good .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Had finished painting the ex chicken coop. Sanded and painted the inside today. Put in a light, mini fridge, a rug, and a bunch of kids games. I now have the happiest eight year old with a new club house.
That's exactly why we built out chicken coop the way we did, if we get tired of chickens, the coop can easily be turned into something else

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gonna go ride on the wet roads. Need to trim back the climbing Hydrangea, pulled up the garlic and hubby went down to pressure wash the rental and that means I will be painting a house soon,ugh!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well stopped raining long enough for me to get half the edging done and now thundering and raining again

Ask a Question