sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Did the most dreaded thing today cleaned the grill .The job I hate most .I hope so also Tara so we can enjoy our time together .When we all lived in NJ we got together every weekend at mom and dads house .Every holiday was at their house also and I think we all miss it .When mom and dad moved to VA we would all come there for vacation in July since Ford shut down for 2 weeks .Now we are scattered all over but still talk on the phone all the time or use facebook .I miss the days at mom and dads house .We were a big family mom and dad had 9 children .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm praying that the rain holds off so we can continue working on the pond tonight after work, we want it done!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'm praying that the rain holds off so we can continue working on the pond tonight after work, we want it done!
where's the updated photos? come on your holding out on us

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
cutting down weeds taller then me, they love all this water

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We have missed all the rain but the heavy dew we are getting helps .Went grocery shopping and hubbies explorer tail gate would not open so I hurt my back trying to pull all the stuff out .Now have to get Alex to look at it .What next .Got the boards to cure to finish the bridge over the pond .Hoping for cooler weather hut supposed to get back up to 90's again .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Waiting for rain. Only a drop or two so far. At least the air is now clean from the wind blowing the smoke away for awhile. I need to clean my filter again..................but I'm being lazy :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
organizing the shop trying to get the place back to normal after ripping apart the whole yard. then I saw the bike and with the 60 degree night we are having I blew off the chores and hit the pavement.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
where's the updated photos? come on your holding out on us
I've posted pics in the construction forum. Here's what we got so far...

pond2aug2018.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We have missed all the rain but the heavy dew we are getting helps .Went grocery shopping and hubbies explorer tail gate would not open so I hurt my back trying to pull all the stuff out .Now have to get Alex to look at it .What next .Got the boards to cure to finish the bridge over the pond .Hoping for cooler weather hut supposed to get back up to 90's again .
Hope your back is doing better!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It is freezing cold out side it is only 52 degrees and heavy dew and my feet are cold and wet from being outside.YIKES

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
ok fellow ponders what the heck is this bug YIKES I hate bugs .It is almost 6 inch's long and was attached to my reusable filter pad in the crate filter in the waterfall .I know it looks like 1 of those thousand leg things but do they get that big .It is a monster from my nightmares I think it tried to escape but I put another tray on top with a rock holding it down .Monster is caged in
100_4844.JPG
100_4845.JPG
100_4847.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3?
Country
Canada
Going to be another hot day pushing 100f. Today I will finish trimming crab apple and pare tree and remove old fence all around the pond. I wish you could neuter a crab apple tree love the tree hate the apples.

Ask a Question