Need smart computer person!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They have updated every driver on this lappy

updating driver does not always fix the issues, I learnt that much. The tech guy who fixes my computer gave me all the required compatible drivers and recovery discs.

We will see and as they say time will tell.
make sure you ask them to provide supporting discs so that you could install them yourself if required.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my pages have been popping today and mouse will move fast when I go to click on something it will click on something else because it moved so fast and keeps coming up with double up letters .I wonder why is it the keyboard or the mouse .So if I click on something wrong today excuse it .I know they are working on the lines today because they have accidentally called my home phone 4 times already

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The newest Win 10 update would not load onto my little netbook so had to do it manually by going to Microsoft site where it loaded up fine. Sometimes a glitch happens in the check for updates way of doing it. Kept saying error, error for like 15 times of trying. I would not have minded if that little netbook had bit the bullet as it is slow and many years old but still keeps on haunting me w/it's presence and I can't just throw something out...............it has to actually die a slow death, like my cars :whistle:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Update! My lappy is on its way home, they replaced the solid state drive, which was found to be defective.

Yeah! maybe this will fix it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My pc died yesterday, I bet there's nothing wrong with it just window10 "disabling" things for no apparent reason other than they want me to buy a new one

So I'm on my laptop, I haven't used it in months and guess what few minutes after I logged in last night, I got a message, it said that it needed to restart the computer, I tried to postpone but it started shutting down almost immediately.... then the "restarting" went away and the installing updates started.... it said it could take several minutes (try hours) I was so, I went to bed
This morning I realized what the "update" really was....it just decided to upgrade to window 10, just like that without permission..I felt sick!

If that wasn't enough,my password to my e-mail account doesn't work on this laptop!!! Why is that? I tried everything, it won't even take my mobile verification
why are things this complicated:(

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Called Computers.............
why are things this complicated:(

If I felt like changing everything and stretching the brain cells again, I would go and get Linux up and running. I had it running years ago, but have not messed with it in a long time

No desire to jump through all those hoops right now. Will keep fussing with the darn cells, lappies etc.

Ask a Question