remembering winter and are you prepared

Reaction score
Tolbert refuses to go outside in the morning because it too cold out there. If I can figure out how to post it on utube, ill tape him and post it so you guys can see how ridicules he sounds when I'm trying to make him go outside!! It hilarious!! He makes the craziest noises.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have been watching that building Alaska on DIY channel and he is up near Kodiak .I would need to warm up my undies before I even stepped out the door .freeze my butter buns off .

Reaction score
But the sound he makes when I put lotion on him, takes the cake! He sounds like I'm choking him! And then I'm running around behind him trying to rub the lotion in. I swear it's a funniest home video moment hah!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I saw coats here in Canada for sale, expensive... that have built in heating of some sort... but the price scared me away! They sell boots too with build in heating, think they have some sort of "charger" and you plug the boots in overnite before you go out or something...

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I would probably pee myself and get electric shock from the battery .zap there she goes again :LOL:

Ask a Question