Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
And if it doesn't I'll send it to you
boot95.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
When we moved into our house we had some very large rocks in the front yard that I just had to have in the back yard. Then I had to have them moved again and again. Dear hubby moved them all for me using a rope and brute strength. Shortly after that, he had hernia surgery. :oops: They had to mesh in his tummy to keep his guts from coming out. :(

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
OH my I don't think he will be wanting to move your rocks anymore unless he has a tractor scoop!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Ha! "They had to mesh in his tummy to keep his guts from coming out." Probably not funny to him but that did make me laugh!

We bought one of these:

xd305s1.jpg

Best heavy rock lifter around. When this wasn't big enough, we used a piece of underlayment like a sling. We hauled about 8 tons of boulders using those two tools, a hand truck and a gorilla cart. Nothing like haulin' rocks in the hot summer sun!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Ha! "They had to mesh in his tummy to keep his guts from coming out." Probably not funny to him but that did make me laugh!

We bought one of these:

View attachment 68055

Best heavy rock lifter around. When this wasn't big enough, we used a piece of underlayment like a sling. We hauled about 8 tons of boulders using those two tools, a hand truck and a gorilla cart. Nothing like haulin' rocks in the hot summer sun!

He does have a great sense of humor and we laugh about it now. He still moves rocks, but we are both a little more careful now. :)

It's actually one his favorite "newlywed" stories LOL

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have moved way to many heavy rocks, luckily never have hurt myself.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm bringing home from 4 to 6 more rocks each day from 8 to 10" wide................my pile is growing. I need to start putting them where I want them or our whole driveway will soon be covered w/them and nowhere to park :woot:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I found a heart shaped rock like that awhile back and stuck it under a mailbox kind of hidden when I was out walking and was gonna do a drive by later to pick it up and someone had the nerve to take it away for themselves............................I was devastated :jawdrop:

Ask a Question