What does your pond look like ... Today?

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Here's the last of the fall color on our old Japanese maple yesterday. The rain today will drop most of the remaining leaves. :rolleyes:
IMG_4003.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I took 2 with me today when I went grocery shopping they got a new home at a guys pond on my way to Martinsville .Last trip that way since race fans will start showing up .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@addy1 I just looked at your ponds live on the feed and noticed the reflection of a heron flying over. Glad you have that net! Everything looks so pretty and peaceful.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They loved it JW since they got a huge pond in return and bonus they got a car ride .Now they can make all the babies they want and eat lots of mosquito larvae for the owners of the pond .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I think the pond owners love me more JW .Gate is moved on the chain link fence .But I don't have the heart to take king a rthurs deck apart .It was his favorite spot to watch the drive way Where gate was is second pic and where it is now is first pic .I put kings deck there because it was shadier during the summer so cooler .He loved not having to lay in the grass to watch the world .
100_9278.JPG
100_9272.JPG

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@sissy Poor King Arthur, I know you miss him so very much that it hurts inside. Sometimes it's hard to move on w/life and make changes :(

Ask a Question