What does your pond look like ... Today?

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I bought rolls of window screening at habitat for humanity for 2 dollars a roll and cost 9 dollars at lowes .The leaf has been curing in the basement for over 2 months .If you are using them for rocks I would double or triple the window screening
I have used them for smaller rocks to be able to cover a few bare patches of liner and it has worked wonderfully.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my man LOL

Attachments

• 100_8919.JPG
    100_8919.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 124

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well my sister and I had a great time yesterday 3 flea markets 6 roadside fruit and veggie stands and 5 mom and pop hardware stores and 4 thrift stores and her car was so full we had to stop and come home .We shopped until we dropped .:)We got huge bell peppers at 1 stand for 25 cents a piece and tomato's and apples were just as cheap .Fresh picked salad greens also .YUMMY .I wish I had taken my camera along but I forgot it

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I could have made some homemade ice cream with them and put some f them over the top .I made some ice cream the other day but had no fruit for the topping .

Ask a Question