What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My gosh what beautiful ponds. Makes me wish I were younger. Almost embarrassed to post up my little container water garden but it will have to do for now.
View attachment 101570

View attachment 101571
Dave, can I ask what type of plant is floating its smaller leaves around your water lily? Don't know that I've seen that one before...

And as already mentioned, really nice plants you're growing! I'm actually in the market for a smaller red lily.

Michael

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Dave, can I ask what type of plant is floating its smaller leaves around your water lily? Don't know that I've seen that one before...

And as already mentioned, really nice plants you're growing! I'm actually in the market for a smaller red lily.

Michael
Michael that plant is the Mosiac plant. Not hardy in my zone but I really like it. Loves full sun and has rapid growth.

DeepWater

The Great Abyss
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
IMG_0435.JPG
78 degrees comfortable out here, so I'm just chillin'.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
It's been a rough week, my hubby had a stroke 11 days ago. Luckily it was mild with no long term effects, he had stint surgery done last week and they found and dissolved a clot at his brain stem. He is home and should make a full recovery but he is off the hot dog plan for awhile. Sitting in front of the pond watching the fish and relaxing is pretty awesome therapy...
Hmm I wonder if I can get a tax break or bill our insurance for "fish/pond therapy"?

Just catching up on some posts this am. Gosh tbendl glad everything is ok.

Ask a Question