What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
last pic of the whole pond. its not very large
3QaoYgE.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Gosh @tbendl - I don't know how I missed this post! I'm so glad to hear that your husband is doing well - what a scare! Your lily and lotus are both gorgeous - you are right... the pond is such good therapy!

Let's see...so much from this thread to comment on!

@pecan your pond is so gorgeous - it almost looks like a painting rather than a photo!

Thank you to whoever posted the photo of the holes drilled in wood for the solitary bees - we've been looking for bee houses, but this is even better!

@Troutredds - beautiful photos! I see your hyacinths are blooming again! Mine are growing great, but we've only ever had a bloom ONE TIME!

@lotust1 - what a pretty pond!

@Gordo33 - glad you got the pond done in time for the party! I bet your guests were impressed!

@cas - your sister's pond is beautiful! I'll bet it's fun to share the obsession!

@Tennessee Dave - I love your little container pond! That mosaic plant is on my list of "must haves" for next season!

@JBtheExplorer - I've been taking a photo of the pond on the first of every month. My intention is to take one every month. Should be fun to see 12 months worth side by side! When you see it every day, you don't always appreciate all the change that happens in a mere 30 days.

OK - off to watch @Tula 's video!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
@Gordo33 - glad you got the pond done in time for the party! I bet your guests were impressed!
water cleared just in time. it was like the pond wanted to make a good impression. I took the plunge and got into the pond to lower the lilies to their final spot. That was fun(y) Currently working on the bog and finishing the hardscaping I'll add some perrenials around the boarders and return plants that were moved during the rebuild this fall. Then maybe I will find some time to kick back, relax and enjoy the pond.

Ask a Question