What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I never get tired of seeing your pond @Lisak1 I like the landscape all around it!

There is no easy way to take shots of my pond, even from an upstairs window I can't get it all
I took some pics today now I just have to figure out how to get them on here since window10 is disabling all my ports

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Did you update windows ten and adobe acrobat Gemma .when you do one you have to do the other .

Abe

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4B-5A
Country
Canada
In response to Patfish :
Absolutely great ! to think it kept ice -hole open all winter on just a 25W bulb! Well , too late for me this winter but definitely will try for next. Thought I'll use a useless big old camping icebox I have laying around,
Any particular reason for the blue light bulb?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
And this is the first picture you posted??? Shame on you!

Haha! I think I posted the picture I took in August on another thread - the one where I was trying to prove that you can have koi AND pond plants!

Here's May for a little contrast:

May 1, 2017.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my pond is confused 64 degrees this morning and going to get up to 74 degrees .Then sad to say it will be in the 50's the rest of the week .Donated a bunch more of banana plants to the birthing center for women .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
My pond has the look of impending winter. I've began cutting plants down so I can get my net in place as soon as I need to. The pump should be able to stay in for at least a couple more weeks before I have to switch it out with the breather.

I hate it. :cry:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Did you update windows ten and adobe acrobat Gemma .when you do one you have to do the other .
I have automatic updates for window, as for any others I usually get a pop up window letting me know a newer version is needed

There is nothing wrong with any of the ports that Window10 chose to disable, perhaps it's a marketing strategy to sell ports extensions, dunno...but I think that window10 has way too much control over our pc

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
When I updated windows it for some reason stopped my automatic update notifications .I updated window 10 2 weeks ago .Not sure why but it did

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I like snow for 2 hours then it can melt and I would be happy .Plus my poor little puppies can't walk on it or in it .Whichever ;)

Patfish

Ignore the mask and cape
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
In response to Patfish :
Absolutely great ! to think it kept ice -hole open all winter on just a 25W bulb! Well , too late for me this winter but definitely will try for next. Thought I'll use a useless big old camping icebox I have laying around,
Any particular reason for the blue light bulb?
The blue bulb was from the support the police where you put a blue bulb in your front porch lights

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The blue bulb was from the support the police where you put a blue bulb in your front porch lights

Someone on my street has blue spotlights that light up their entire house, except the blue faded about two years ago to a greenish color so now it just looks like they're lit up for Christmas year-round.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My pond is water, you can see the lily pots sunk to the deeper area. A few of the fish checking out the lily less digs in the bottom picture.
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Still picking tomatoes, picked 1/2 of a 5 gallon bucket today. We are running 15f above normal.

Ask a Question