What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yes there is a pond under there and yes I am ready for spring and having coffee outside while watching the pond!

pond.jpg

Last edited:

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
It's a Chinese Windmill Palm and it's hardy here. I planted it from a seed I stole from the zoo in Seattle over 15 yrs ago.
Aha! So I'm not the only one who has seed (ahem) accidentally fall into my pockets when visiting parks and gardens! Every visit I make to the Jerusalem Botanical Garden ends up with my turning out my pockets into a handy planter as soon as I get home.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Same were Aa WINTER WONDERLAND this morning , I have the fire roaring sitting in my recliner , surfing the pond posts online and looking out my new window out to the winter wonderland that has fallen on the pond
20240213_075551.jpg
20240213_072314.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
AS tired of the cold that i am, i will never grow tired of the beauty of a wet sticky now on everything. It can cover the most neglected and uncared for areas of a city and make it look like it has been reborn.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ah it's the first time you showed that the pond was close to the living area. i was under the assumption the pond was out in the back yard away from the house.
Thanks, it actually is in the backyard, picture was taken from the patio. From the patio we look straight out at the pond. If it was closer it would have required taking out a garden I like plus it would be too close to the septic system.'
The building in the picture to the right is the old barn.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

Ask a Question