What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was just a fire and a shit tone of wind. Things behave differently in that situation , like radiant heat, but I’m not going to get into this silliness. People over there lost a lot and it will be shitty and Rich people will buy things like the do anyway. No extra explanations or conspiracy needed.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
170457167081323.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my pond after saturday rain all day All most to the upper pond . Lilies are even growing in lily pond . It was at overflow stage at overflow pipe . Pics were taken inbetween rain that was off and on during late day . Fish sure were enjoying the rain . We were supposed to get sleet jbexplorer but temps went up , so only rain . lots of rain supposed to be 56 today and 59 degrees tomorrow . Have to go vote tomorrow

Attachments

• DSC06161.JPG
    DSC06161.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC06164.JPG
    DSC06164.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC06162.JPG
    DSC06162.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC06111 - Copy.JPG
    DSC06111 - Copy.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 4

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mine is flooded . over flow going all around my wishing well and tornado and thunder and lighning more rain than pond can handle. but fish seem to love it . More rain on thursday coming also .

Attachments

• DSC06226.JPG
    DSC06226.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC06239.JPG
    DSC06239.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 8

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
We've had some welcome rain over the past 24 hours, and the pond is full. It's too cold and wet for sitting outdoors, but I took a photo this evening from the back porch, just because it looked so pretty after the rain. Sorry for the grainy quality of the photo; much nicer in person!

pond-after-the-rain_web.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'd give my front teeth to be able to but teak furniture finish it off with a nice oil and have it stay looking nice for years like yours do. I guess that's the trade off for living in a desert compared to being in a wet climate. CanT always get what you want. Oh no no no .no .
You have to be very happy with your oasis . It looks stunning.i love them lemons haggingnin the background. Looks like you never run out of lemonade

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
I'd give my front teeth to be able to but teak furniture finish it off with a nice oil and have it stay looking nice for years like yours do. I guess that's the trade off for living in a desert compared to being in a wet climate. CanT always get what you want. Oh no no no .no .
You have to be very happy with your oasis . It looks stunning.i love them lemons haggingnin the background. Looks like you never run out of lemonade

You'll probably laugh, but the furniture is all from Ikea! I can spend hours and hours in that place. But just when I found a series of Ikea outdoor furniture that matched the Japanese character of the garden, they discontinued it! So I found all the pieces used on Facebook Marketplace. Even in our climate, it still needs to be sanded down and restained every year (which I neglected to do last year).

And yes, I too love the lemons! We also have more grapefruit than we know what to do with, so I'm constantly bagging up the fruit to hang on the fence near the street so people can take what they want. We have a village Facebook group that I can use to announce when another bag goes up.

Meanwhile, His Honor the Chef has taken it into his head that he can pickle all the lemons that we don't juice and give jars of them away over the next year. I'm starting a betting pool around whether he'll actually do it! ENTER NOW to win valuable coupons and prizes! Well, er... no, all you'll win is a jar of pickled lemons.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You'll probably laugh, but the furniture is all from Ikea! I can spend hours and hours in that place. But just when I found a series of Ikea outdoor furniture that matched the Japanese character of the garden, they discontinued it! So I found all the pieces used on Facebook Marketplace. Even in our climate, it still needs to be sanded down and restained every year (which I neglected to do last year).

And yes, I too love the lemons! We also have more grapefruit than we know what to do with, so I'm constantly bagging up the fruit to hang on the fence near the street so people can take what they want. We have a village Facebook group that I can use to announce when another bag goes up.

Meanwhile, His Honor the Chef has taken it into his head that he can pickle all the lemons that we don't juice and give jars of them away over the next year. I'm starting a betting pool around whether he'll actually do it! ENTER NOW to win valuable coupons and prizes! Well, er... no, all you'll win is a jar of pickled lemons.
Wonder how lemons would be to make vodka

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
come here GBBUDD they sell it at the Eden NC flea market dirt cheap 25 for chair tables end tables 10 and dining tables small 25 , medium 30 and large 45 . Square retangular and round . I thought about buying it but i already have a lot of deck furniture and lawn furniture The guy brigs a big truck of it . I have not seen him since winter got here but that is normal come spring he comes back every year since I have been going there

Ask a Question