What is your weather like ... today

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Same cool temps my way. We had a freeze warning last night and this am. At least we dont have the snow! But the wind has been crazy lately. Looks like our temps will be improving towards the end of next week. I have not even cleaned out my flower beds yet. Its always too windy, like 40mph windy. Have not done a thing with the pond.

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
Clouds increasing and getting a few sprinkles of rain. Interesting week ahead.

For current conditions click my weather station sticker in my signature.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Very sunny here, but chilly, only got up to about 50. Tomorrow going up to 60's but rain, then t-storms all night. Hoping to get grass mowed in the morning after dew is dry. Got more plants/flowers today. One is called "Candy Corn Plant", and it gets little flowers that are orange with yellow tip, that are the size of candy corn. Grows like a vine. Hoping to get it growing for when my grand daughter comes in a month. She's only 1, but it would be cute to have her picture next to it, if you can see the "flowers"! Just something fun ... to go along with the "Pumpkin on a Stick" - eggplant that has mini pumpkin shape/colored fruit along the branch! We shall see!
Last night was the last below freezing night here this year ... because I said so, that's why! LOL

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Beautiful but windy day today, and I finally have two days off in a row!!! Worked to death here in Medicine Hat, everybody was sick, tired, quitting, and so I have been on the "work to death" program! Its so bad that our bakery manager quit cause she was over worked.
Going to take my sweet moma to church tomorrow and then out for lunch after. So happy to just finally have two days off in a row!!

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yesterday was a cool 46F so decided to go to Home Depot and get some of the garden plants that were on sale. I have small greenhouses to keep them in. Got 20 miles up the road and pea sized hail dumped down so hard it stopped traffic!. Then the lightening and thunder started followed by the snow. Got to the store and asked where the plants were. The employee pointed outside! Braved the blizzard long enough to go and see all the plants covered with several inches of snow and frozen solid- a total loss for the store! Took a while to get home but luckily no snow here, 23F this morning, hoping this craziness is over!

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
-7C, which is 32F for the metrically-challenged, and calling for snow flurries.

Pond frozen over, waterfall iced all up. Ducks standing on the pond.

Two weeks ago I cleaned out my gardens in a T-shirt, now I'm freezing my @ss off.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
We went from 77F a couple of days ago to getting some snow last night.
Is this what this year is going to be like for us all?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sunny and no wind and only got down to 30 degrees last night and supposed to be in the 60's today .But wind comes back tomorrow :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
It was 38 here this morning, now 42, but windy. I need to mow, but it's so darn windy and chilly. Brrr ... going to unload the mulch from my truck, that ought to keep me warm! LOL Rain is coming so will see how far I get outside before get pushed back inside. Much to do inside, but WANT to be outside. Come on, Mother Nature, quit messing with us and settle in for goodness sake.

Ask a Question