80 yards...that's a lot of mulch!
smscared2-gif.113733

EIGHTY YARDS! That IS a lot of mulch!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’m working all week, long hours. We had inventory Monday, then tomorrow we have our dm in to make sure we are keeping things clean. So when I get off tonight, whatever’s not done, my evil twin will do! ( I’ll change my shirt, and finish the dusting) then Monday and Tuesday, we go to Missouri to hubbys moms big party. He was trying to argue we don’t have enough money, and yeah, it’ll be tight, but I’ve already arranged the time off, I’ll be the one closing the store at 10pm, only to go back at 6 am, he can just deal with it! Now to figure out what to get her

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I made time to get in the pond today. Pulled some of the fish babies out, moved some plants, noted I’ve got more water lilly blooms coming up! I’m finding it very relaxing to get in there.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Have a lot of plants to sort out. Here .is a pic of six crepe myrtle, of you can believe it they were a dollar each on clearance, in three gallon containers. Took all of them. Lowes have all trees seventy percent off, and clearance perennials. Here are the plants and the receipt. One dollar each, just can't believe my luck.
SCORE!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I quit mulching years ago. Put it down, weeds grew right in it. Good old MD weeds and vines, nothing stops them.
Sorry for you!
Mulch does make my life easier, especially with a shake of Preen on top!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Yep, I’d flee to the closest safe place, house or hide in the pond. My fish don’t mind company!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
cardio also mrsclem ,bet your heart was beating fast ./I was mowing yesterday down by the road and there was a ground be nest

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Squirrels and cardinals are eating my blueberries! Decided to do a quick harvest and stuck my thumb in a hornet nest! Got my aerobic exercise done for the month when they swarmed on me.
OUCH!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
cardio also mrsclem ,bet your heart was beating fast ./I was mowing yesterday down by the road and there was a ground be nest
Thanks for the photo on the the other thread. Your fish is huge, how old is it.

Ask a Question