Buddy, the turtle

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@brokensword that's exactly where I have it and I still forget it! I haven't found my prezzie yet. I assume it is somewhere amongst all the postings or are you going to make me search for it in some asylum that you were once detained at? I swear.............and I do try not to but sometimes you speaky the foreign language of an expired planet out there o_O

Oh look I remembered it this time!
View attachment 145128
tis in MY showcase thread...I think! [edit; okay, I need more turmeric; it ain't there...gots ta find where I dropped it...]

@j.w [Edit#2 tis in rehoming small koi...]

Good for YOU! Turmeric is also good for memory cells, I guess! heh heh

stm2.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
tis in MY showcase thread...I think! [edit; okay, I need more turmeric; it ain't there...gots ta find where I dropped it...]

@j.w [Edit#2 tis in rehoming small koi...]

Good for YOU! Turmeric is also good for memory cells, I guess! heh heh

View attachment 145129
Thanks I found and love it and did my first use of it and of course it would be in someone else's thread. I mean why would you want to mess up your own thread :p
1639071873339.gif

I can't get rid of this smiley face guy below..........what's up w/that?
:p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thanks I found and love it and did my first use of it and of course it would be in someone else's thread. I mean why would you want to mess up your own thread :p
@j.w SHEESH! Tis YOU that was a askin' in THAT thread! Figured it was the obvious place for the reindeer to land, ya know? Believe me, Santa was mighty put out he had ta start early and when he read the list, found out it was for YOU, shook his head slowly, KNOWING you wasn't on the RIGHT list. Seriously; had that glazed eye, frog didn't move fast enough in front of the snake look, and whispered something like 'she's walkin' the naughty list line as it is!'. I think he musta read the latest copy of the GPF Times wherein ya is smack-talkin' someone called 'brokensword' and shrinks! :cool:

stm2.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh what a tangled web you weave @brokensword !

You might just fit into that new show on Netflix called Wakefield.
Right along w/the guy who wears the red undies over his outer clothes
1639072706335.gif

1639072694737.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
ya must not be a Times subscriber...that's what I just read...:D

View attachment 145141
Huh, there ya go again w/the alien speech! I know nothing about Times or what the heck you are trying to put across?

But I am remembering the Christmas Queenie so points for that!

1639073187812.gif

1639073114856.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Huh, there ya go again w/the alien speech! I know nothing about Times or what the heck you are trying to put across?

But I am remembering the Christmas Queenie so points for that!

View attachment 145143
View attachment 145142
you mean, gasp, Ian hasn't given you the link for the GPF Times? Well, well, well; guess I know who needs to get into the loop around here! I'll put in a good word fer ya, you know, just cause you know yer movies and per GB, dresses up like Mata Hari. That's gotta score some points with Ian! That article was highly critical of your recent comments regarding mssrs Brok(ey)ensword and one squire Dime something or other, among other such slanderous slurs investigative reporters noted in the article. There was some mention of 'well, whatcha expect; she's living up on mountain!' I don't know about that, I wasn't privy to the sources FOR that article, but well, that naughty list is looking more and more accurate, I must say!!! :p:cool:

Glad the turmeric is keeping SOME of those brain cells a-workin', JDub!

heh
smilie-sword-twirl-ninja2.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
I got the post up there in the reply thingy by mistake. Click expand up there and you will see my welcome to Buddy! Buddy is a turtle right and not a dog?

I sure do wish @Ian would let us put an ani in our siggy. getting tired of forgetting to put Queen thing in and having to go back an edit all the time. My brain is losing a few brain cells each year and ya never know what kind of ani may pop up in error and it might be detrimental to others healthy views :happy:

View attachment 145117
We can't? i put mine into signature...
Btw @j.w is against us @brokensword, but at same time is member of the OG(offtopic gang), like Queen of the gang.
@brokensword ready at your side!!!
571fad4b52bcd023008bf037.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Btw @j.w is against us @brokensword, but at same time is member of the OG(offtopic gang), like Queen of the gang.
@brokensword ready at your side!!! View attachment 145145
nawww, @j.w ain't agin us, Dime; she's the secret leader of all this nonsense and we're just upstarts raining on her parade!!! Ha, just friendly fire, is all; I mean, what's a few humor wounds amongst friends, hey? That said, the above pic should make GB think about getting his priorities in order, I bet!

Gots ta bow down before the Queen, ya know, but it doesn't mean ya can't wink and smirk at her whilst you do!!

stm2.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
nawww, @j.w ain't agin us, Dime; she's the secret leader of all this nonsense and we're just upstarts raining on her parade!!! Ha, just friendly fire, is all; I mean, what's a few humor wounds amongst friends, hey? That said, the above pic should make GB think about getting his priorities in order, I bet!

Gots ta bow down before the Queen, ya know, but it doesn't mean ya can't wink and smirk at her whilst you do!!

View attachment 145146
I'm fer anything wild, crazy and unreal, doncha, know?
1639086270579.gif

1639086247565.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@brokensword ready at your side!!! View attachment 145145
You can put it in manually like we are doing now but we used to be able to go to our account settings and add it in there and it would show up automatically w/o us having to do it every time. Get my drift?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
you mean, gasp, Ian hasn't given you the link for the GPF Times? Well, well, well; guess I know who needs to get into the loop around here! I'll put in a good word fer ya, you know, just cause you know yer movies and per GB, dresses up like Mata Hari. That's gotta score some points with Ian! That article was highly critical of your recent comments regarding mssrs Brok(ey)ensword and one squire Dime something or other, among other such slanderous slurs investigative reporters noted in the article. There was some mention of 'well, whatcha expect; she's living up on mountain!' I don't know about that, I wasn't privy to the sources FOR that article, but well, that naughty list is looking more and more accurate, I must say!!! :p:cool:

Glad the turmeric is keeping SOME of those brain cells a-workin', JDub!

heh
View attachment 145144
No comprende'
1639086573435.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
You can put it in manually like we are doing now but we used to be able to go to our account settings and add it in there and it would show up automatically w/o us having to do it every time. Get my drift?
i don't do it every time, just placed mine into signature in account settings...or you speak about has it like end of your message and not like a signature... mmmmm

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
i don't do it every time, just placed mine into signature in account settings...or you speak about has it like end of your message and not like a signature... mmmmm
Not sure I understand where you put yours in your signature but yes it would be like when we put it at the bottom of our messages automatically. But it won't do that anymore. Have to put it in ourselves each time.

1639086936675.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Dimelius you see my post above the has that blue lettering about live and let live? Well that is in my permanent signature and I don't have to post that in as it goes in automatically every time I write a post. Used to be we could add an animated whatever thing but now it won't work so you have to add it each time you post if you want it there now.

Ask a Question