j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
JDub; I see his image, no problem, but don't understand why. Maybe he's got the Italian version of GPF??

View attachment 145172
Very strange! What kind of computer are you using? Apple or desktop,lappy, tablet, phone etc? I am just on a standard Dell desktop and all I see is that gray text.
And @Dimelius what kind of computer are you on?

1639163693965.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Very strange! What kind of computer are you using? Apple or desktop,lappy, tablet, phone etc? I am just on a standard Dell desktop and all I see is that gray text.
And @Dimelius what kind of computer are you on?

View attachment 145174
I'm on an iMac, j.w; I just started a pm with Ian, maybe he can ferret out why we all get different results. When you TRY to put your anigif in your siggy, you're just dragging and dropping and not able to make it stick, right?

@Dimelius ; is THIS how you do it; drag, drop into siggy window and it stays/shows upon posting? Also, you only do this once and never again, right?

smilie-sword-twirl-Christmas.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@brokensword yes drag and drop and nothing sticks.

View attachment 145178
we'll wait for Dime to chime (heh, see what I did???) in and maybe we can deduce something, otherwise, Ian's got my pm and no doubt, has the substantial GPF engineering software powers-that-be fully on this! Would be a smirch on GPF's rep if this makes it's way to the Times, ya know? So, shhhhhhh until we hear back. I'll let YOU break the scandal if anything comes up a cropper, hey?

Oh, and yeah, I got you as 'on the list to be considered' for getting daily copies, just to keep you up to date! (mmmmuuuuuuuaaaahhhhhhhhh)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Dayum; Dime musta hit the hay. We gots ta get us an alarm clock for that poor knight-in-training--how can he SLEEP at a time like this, when all anigif World is on edge, ya know? Oh, this truly IS shaping up into a scandal!! :p:p:cool:

@Dimelius ; WAKEY WAKEY!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
I'm on an iMac, j.w; I just started a pm with Ian, maybe he can ferret out why we all get different results. When you TRY to put your anigif in your siggy, you're just dragging and dropping and not able to make it stick, right?

@Dimelius ; is THIS how you do it; drag, drop into siggy window and it stays/shows upon posting? Also, you only do this once and never again, right?

View attachment 145175
nop, i don't drag etc...but made video for ya Boss

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm here was just busy ahah...and try find a way to explain what i do...so i'm here
made a video ahahaha :p

EDIT: @brokensword @j.w
okay, I'm gonna try it! Great vid, btw; I'll point toward it if this is still a problem and Ian wants to see what WE see! A mo...nope, tried exactly as you did and nothing; no control c/v. Guess the scandal has taken on international proportions!

Thanks for the vid, @Dimelius ; it should come in handy when Ian gets back to me. Don't delete it until then, capiche? Oh, and JDub is gonna make you HER squire if this really ends up working for her! LOL!

Well, @j.w ;can't say we aren't TRYIN', hey?

Ask a Question