Buddy, the turtle

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Oki with me work, mine is there.
i added in Signature from account settings
You have to add everytime coz isn't into permanent message of your signature.
i just ctrl c and ctrl v in signature space. Dunno if exist a max of letters of space on that. @j.w
booo.png

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
should work...but is a bit massive eh eh maybe can cut off the part of your pond, you alrdy got link + showcase. ;)
1639089001016.png

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The animated sig thing should show up on the bottom of all your posts if it is in your sig. It does not show on your posts so it's not there. If we can't see it here then it isn't working.
1639092179268.gif

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
@Jhn ; do your DBTs get skittish when you're around the pond?
The ones in my main pond aren’t skittish the will follow me around the pond even climbing out to beg for food. The ones that are in the dedicated turtle pond, was the JuVenile turtle pond, are a little more skittish. This pond doesn’t have the traffic around it like the main pond.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just place yours into signature, no?

"Dime-2-ani.gif" in very faint print at the bottom, nothing clickable, that's what I see on my Chrome browser anyway
Could it be a case of The Emperor's New Clothes? :unsure:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Just place yours into signature, no?
Dime; I asked Ian not very long ago about putting animated gifs in signatures; what he suggested didn't work and as far as I can figure, it won't show automatically. What I and j.w have been doing is keeping the anigif on our desktop and when posting, drag and drop it in the reply window where it works just fine. I looked around the signature area and only saw a way to link the image from an outside source, which didn't seem very efficient, so just went with our current method. So, as far as I know, automatic isn't an option with the way the forum is set up. There was a forum update a couple years ago that I think did away with animation in the signature. Just glad we can still do SOMETHING in the post itself, ya know?

I'll give your method a try but not expecting success...here goes...

[edit] Nope; tried dragging and dropping in my signature via my account and it would not stick. If you're getting success, can you screen shot the process and post in General? I'd like to see how you're doing this with success if at all. I'll prob stick with what I'm doing as it allows me to quickly change which anigif I use whereas j.w likes a constant non-changing one.

so, dragging and dropping, time to start using my holiday version for a bit!

smilie-sword-twirl-Christmas.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I see nothing but some writing in light gray that says: Dime-2-ani.gif and it is not clickable either just faint gray letters.
There is no picture of anything. Think only you can see it for some reason?

View attachment 145168
JDub; I see his image, no problem, but don't understand why. Maybe he's got the Italian version of GPF??

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 2.13.05 PM.jpg

smilie-sword-twirl-Christmas.gif

Ask a Question