sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sad to say but people need to work for what they own and not steal what other people work their butts off for .People used to be proud to have a job and pride in saying they did it themselves .Now all they want is the government to pick up the tab .Carol and Kevin are looking at houses here now on the sight I gave them .They said they are tired of living down there .By what I understand they live in a gated community but gates were damaged and no guards stayed

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
So glad everyone seems safe. I've got family staying with me who evacuated from Tampa. They also, very luckily, had no damage to their house but a tree down within inches of the back.
They also have power so will be heading home tomorrow.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
You have no idea how glad! I have to stay when the EOC is activated and I am semi house watching for a friend who is up north. Her 17 and 22 year old are in the house but being worried about them and my family while not being able to leave would have made me start sniffing glue... Again... Lol
We have been so fortunate this year, first with Harvey and now with Irma. My neighbors not so much.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
East side seirra's 4500' high desert. Gets to 20's some teens.
Country
United States
Peter. Sorry for my tone, but It's not really funny and doesn't belong on GPF. Unfortunately these type of stereotypes are what some people believe how all minorities act and can be quite hurtful.
Thank god the damage from the storm wasn't worse than what it was. It seems that the newer buildings really held up to the wind well. I guess next time I hear an ad about hurricane proof windows I'll believe them!.....but poor Key West and other Keys. It sounds really bad there.
Sorry if anyone was offended. I saw it as a joke on $300 tennis shoes. Unbelievable.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If you shoot them, you get locked up and if the cops shoot them they get fired @ZEROPILOT
Now didn't there used to be a law that you could shoot looters? Not sure you can do that anymore. It is bad stealing from the stores but what is even worse is stealing from peoples homes who have already lost so much. Disgraceful and nothing but loser lowlifes.

ZEROPILOT

Faster than you are.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a-10b
Country
United States
I don't often use caution when I'm angry.
That type of behavior gets to me.
On a nice note....My electricity came back on this afternoon. So I'll be actually able to sleep for about the first time in four days.

ZEROPILOT

Faster than you are.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a-10b
Country
United States
Is anyone else suspicious about EVERY storm out there becoming a 3+?
Most become a cat 5 this year.
What ever happened to good old tropical storms?

Ask a Question