Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not even for diamonds and rubies? :cautious:
John
Aww come on jw! I will join ya............bats won't harm you. Now caves.....they got to be an real open cave for me to go in, a touch claustrophobic

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I had to fly to Texas with my sister for family stuff over the last 4 days. When I spoke to my hubby on the phone while gone he told me he got me a gift. :) :rolleyes::love: When I got home to see what it was, it was ROCKS! He found some beauties for me. I'll take pictures later and share. He laughed at how happy I was and said I am easy to please LOL.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I had to fly to Texas with my sister for family stuff over the last 4 days. When I spoke to my hubby on the phone while gone he told me he got me a gift. :) :rolleyes::love: When I got home to see what it was, it was ROCKS! He found some beauties for me. I'll take pictures later and share. He laughed at how happy I was and said I am easy to please LOL.
laughing.............same here, get me rocks, plants, bee stuff, fish stuff and I am happy!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Not even for diamonds and rubies? :cautious:
John

If you go in first John and bring out proof of diamonds and rubies stuffed in your pockets then I might go in w/ addy if she can get over her claustroness and we are wearing protective clothing covering every inch of us:
John, me, addy and her little dog Missy :)

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
We collect rocks from every vacation that we go on! We also have a nice pile of concrete that we have collected and we treasure the concrete more than the rocks. However the concrete is not just any chunks of concrete. Each piece has a memory. My wife grew up in Berlin Germany and she was there when the Berlin Wall came down. She was right there and grabbed a 30 lb chunk of it. Also we have pieces of concrete from the Alfred P Murrah Federal Building (Oklahoma City Bombing) the old I 40 Crosstown bridge in OKC. We also have a large collection of Rose Rocks.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I thought some of you would like our walk 57 stones some are 4' x 5'. I used my bobcat to move them. It took 2 years to get the stones. I finished it last year after the pond build. my cost for all of them $300.00. The walk is about 200 ft. It goes from our barn to the house

IMG_3116.JPG

Ask a Question