Val is going into hospital

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Well wishes to Val and that she be healthy very soon.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to thank you all for your kindness to me , David told me he'd created a thread about my impending operation and it is nice to know there re so many nice people in the world still .
David has been my carer and partner since 1989 when I was first diagnosed with Facioscapularhumeral muscular dystrophy and is my rock and I am proud of him and love him so very much .
But lately I've seen his health start to suffer more from the results of his injuries from his motor bike crash , it was then I decided to have this operation in part for my own health an in part to help David's .
Your generosity of spirit I will take to hospital with me on the day and I will always remember it for the rest of my life

Val xxx

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I'll remember you both in my prayers. I'm sure all will be well!
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Must of missed this thread.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Val. Hugs and prayers for you both. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Well here goes we are ready for the off Val has to be at the hospital bright and early this morning .
Will keep you all updated as to her progress as and when I know it

Dave:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
just got the latest from the hospital Val has had the operation and is now in recovery .
Later this afternoon she will be transfered to a high dependancy unit because of her Muscular dystropy , I'll know when I ring them if I can visit tonight or if it will be tomorrow when she's transfered to a general ward .

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well we are keeping her in our thoughts for a speedy recovery and to getting home fast .Keep strong Dave and remember you have to take care of yourself and keep the faith .It is hard to do and harder to tell people to do but it helps her spirits if they are up and she is not worried about you .:)One of the hardest parts of life is when a spouse needs your strength .stay strong

Ask a Question