j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I've been looking at my video camera and I'm not sure I can take the video and put it on the pc. It is an older JVC digital video camera model # GR-DVF21U. In the past we always transferred the mini tape in the camera to a VHS tape. And you can take stills off and put them in a Jlip album on a pc but I don't see anything about actually putting a video on a pc. Not sure what I'm doing here. Haven't had hubby check it out yet so still a work in progress.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
:( I don't get to see..I don't have internet explorer..using Mozilla on hubby's Mac.

It is linux based, they only support ie, I didn't notice that when we bought the system, but we use both firefox and ie. Well hubby uses ie I prefer firefox.

Do you have a smart phone? They do have software that lets you view it via your phone. If you are that interested lol.
You can put ie on a mac if your hubby wouldn't mind lol

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/iemac

im having troubles too ... i guess i need to go on a computer course !!! :(

what problems Stroppy? maybe I can help, I can call their customer support too.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
two camera are off line right now, I am out working lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We want to see you work while we sit on our butts watching you. :razz:

lol tmann..................nope, in my long sleeve sun shirt, stained from the clay, shorts hat sweating nope nope nope........

I can't view it either, I don't have IE. It hasn't worked in years. :(

Sorry, have your tried to downloading ie recently? I have it just sitting on this lappy, only use to view my cameras. ow firefox.
If you have one of those smart phones I could send you the directions to load it there also. We got it loaded on honies phone, but it is a work phone and they block the access..................darn them

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The last time my computer crashed, I had my computer guy come out, he couldn't get it to work or download the latest version. I think it's stuck on 6 or 7 ... lol But, it won't load at all now. Smart phone ???? ha ha I don't even have a cell phone ...

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The last time my computer crashed, I had my computer guy come out, he couldn't get it to work or download the latest version. I think it's stuck on 6 or 7 ... lol But, it won't load at all now. Smart phone ???? ha ha I don't even have a cell phone ...

laughing my cell phone is now around 10 yrs old, just keep it for when I am out of the house, running the tractor, etc. It is on one of those you pay x and can use it for a year or xx minutes, so far have never run out of minutes lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Lauging, you folks need to get up in the world with cells, but hey, if you don't need them, you're lucky! it's my only means of communication, since I have satellite internet, can't get it any other way out here on my prairie. LOL
Funny, but when I open IE, I don't even see tools!!! What's up with that? I must not have the tool bar, but not sure how to get it to show up. I'm in Firefox now, and it's up there .... Can anyone help me? I want to watch Addy in her stained clothes and getting all sweaty, too .... Wait! She turned the cameras off while she looks less than appealing! LOL My first pic I posted when I got the pond dug, I was in sweatshirt and solid mud from knees down! I didn't care. The way I look at it, we all have the most fun when we are working on our ponds, sweat and all. :) But, I do understand, Addy, ... I wouldn't want to scare anyone away if they saw me looking like that! Not that anyone would be scared away seeing you, but I think you're more worried about all the "fun" comments you would get. :)

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Country do you know what version of IE you are using? If is IE9 there should be a symbol that looks like a gear in the upper right hand corner just below the red X to close IE. Click on it and a menu comes up go down to Internet options.

Ask a Question