What does your pond look like ... Today?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It's only 50 here and I have not even started feeding my fish yet! Might soon as the sun is coming back tomorrow for perhaps a long stretch.

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
It's only 50 here and I have not even started feeding my fish yet! Might soon as the sun is coming back tomorrow for perhaps a long stretch.
I added pond plants on May 8th last year. This year, I will finally introduce them this weekend, almost three weeks later. We're looking forward to warmer, drier weather. I'm tired of the wet shoes!

Last edited:

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I added pond plants on May 8th last year. This year, I will finally introduce them this weekend, almost three weeks later. We're looking forward to warmer, drier weather. I'm tired of the wet shoes!
I'm adding plants this weekend too!! Got new land plants, bog plants, a lily, and a new pond vacuum coming in... And that my friends is Heaven on earth getting ready to happen.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Troutredds it's definitely a wet shoe day today as I head out for my long wet walk decked out in the total wet suit look. I think my fish all went down under thinking winter has set in again!

Happy and glad life is going to suck for you soon @tbendl ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
By the way, our thoughts and prayers are with you all in Manchester, @Becky.

Thanks, that means a lot :) I think we're all still in shock, I just can't understand why someone would target children :cry: My husband and brother were at the Arena just 24 hours earlier and left by the same exit that was targeted...

On a happier note, we will not let this beat us, it has only made us even stronger as a community. Here's a reading from the vigil last night, which is well worth a watch and tells you a bit about our great city:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They are now worried about more attacks becky and even here they are getting a little more worried about what is going on .Bless us all

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Thanks, that means a lot :) I think we're all still in shock, I just can't understand why someone would target children :cry: My husband and brother were at the Arena just 24 hours earlier and left by the same exit that was targeted...

On a happier note, we will not let this beat us, it has only made us even stronger as a community. Here's a reading from the vigil last night, which is well worth a watch and tells you a bit about our great city:

Brilliant poem. Stay strong, Mancunians.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yet bleeding heart people want to care about bombing them .They plant bombs on their children over there and the women send them in because they are convinced we are the evil ones

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I think we should just bomb Iraq as a whole (imo) but that's obviously not going to happen lol
Or release El Chapo and make a deal with him so he can go fight isis.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Solve the prison problem here .Worst of the worst put on a plane fly them there and give them guns 2 problems solved .prison reduction

Ask a Question