What does your pond look like ... Today?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Should have laid out a blue tarp and maybe I could see it and put some fake fish on the tarp and edge it in rocks .Then I could see it .OH how our minds eye fools us :LOL:;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Can I ask are you going to build a greenhouse to go with your pond like Mitch has

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Can I ask are you going to build a greenhouse to go with your pond like Mitch has
If you mean to ask me, then I already have a greenhouse. Think its approx. 12 ft long and about 10 ft wide? maybe bigger idk the exact dimensions anymore. DIY :)
What do you mean a greenhouse To Go With your pond? do you mean like above the pond or something? :eek:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Here there is a growing place that has a pond outside the greenhouse and pump the water from the pond into the greenhouse to feed the plants and then back out to the pond .hydroponics green house

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Cardinal plant for a dollar Cast away at Menards bloomed today and has double in size... not bad for a dollar.

20170526_181504.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question