Whatcha doing today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I know several people into Body graffiti, they all started with one then connected another one, and another one, perhaps it suppose to tells a story who knows .... I don't understand it but it's got to mean something to those who do it, all I can think when I'm shown a new expansion is: ouch painful, and expensive

Happy B-Day to your son @sissy , I know what you mean, I was looking at my 3 sons yesterday when we all got together and I can't believe that my oldest is 21 and out living with his girl, and my baby is already 14yrs ...time sure fly!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good to hear your wife was not hurt @MitchM
I love my Subaru Legacy wagon but alas it is aging and will someday be replaced. 1991 was a long time ago but the car keeps on ticking. Has a few issues but it heals itself w/warming up. Also I have found if you turn up the radio it sounds even better :smuggrin:

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
3rd rainy Sunday out of the past 4 Sundays. Did grocery shopping for the week; got holiday gift boxes listed on our website; did a little window washing and house cleaning; going to pick out a good movie for the afternoon, take it easy and cook pork chops with sauerkraut, roasted onions and potatoes for dinner. Did I mention a gin or tonic or two at some point?

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
$11,000 Mitch! That's some hit. We had $6000 worth of damage to our Chevy Cruze just before the Summer. Just found out the other day the chances of hitting a dear in PA is 1 out of 62. At least we don't have to worry about moose.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We're getting all our windows replaced this week (aka - handing over all our money!) so my job today is to take down all the drapes and blinds and prep for that. I don't look forward to this week, but I do look forward to having new windows.
Congrats on the new windows Lisak- Hopefully you will have good installers. We had 10 windows done in under 6 hours!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
For that why was the car not totaled .Sure glad your wife did not get hurt .I had one major accident halloween night back in 1984 and the guy rear ended me doing 100 miles an hour and I was waiting to pull in my driveway and it can be scary .Him and the guys in the van all drunk and left 100 feet of skid marks and 2 cops saw the accident so it was all his fault .Totaled my car and dove it up my driveway right into the garage .Destroyed the door of the garage and one side and the garage was all concrete block .Never forget that

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
$11,000 Mitch! That's some hit. We had $6000 worth of damage to our Chevy Cruze just before the Summer. Just found out the other day the chances of hitting a dear in PA is 1 out of 62. At least we don't have to worry about moose.
The darn headlight assemblies are $1200 each, plus some engine component damage.
We love the car though.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I love this time of year when I can spend my Sunday afternoon in total relaxation, laying on my bed watching TV with hubby

We watched the second season of Stranger Things, it was a disappointment, but I got some much needed rest so I'm happy and ready for another week of work

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my explorer sport trac is a 2001 model and has 41 thousand miles on it and that is from mostly the trips from and back to NJ .The new car has 297 miles on it hubbies has 74 thousand miles on it and it is a 2001 .

Ask a Question